Space Janitors: Deck Crew: Drinks

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
I absolutely love this series, but this one fell short of expectations.

I guess that's what you get for making such great videos, people start expecting them all to be gems.

Looking forward to episode 8.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Meh, they can't all be A+ episodes. I'm sad they didn't mention the big bang burger place, or the resturant at the end of the universe.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
I dunno - was that, like, all references? Or just random words? Or was there some humour there that missed me?

Oh well - the others have been pretty damn good.

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
Ok episode but nothing special. Some random odd names of possible space bars... Just the words "space bars" sounds ehm interesting... :)

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Oh-h-h! They're going to go to Sugar Ray's instead of those other places because...I don't get it at all.

The Butt Bar was kinda funny.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Adlibbed performance? I felt like I was watching a comedy troupe adlib their way through a "come up with a bunch of space bar names" sketch. If it was that, then it was good. If it was actually written, then it was okay.

Somebody else make up a space bar name!
  • Quantum Shifty's
    The Tachi Eun-clave
    C-Thru-PO's (topless bar)
    The Berrilium Sphere
    The Mai-Tai Fighter
    Alco Holodeck

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Ok, this just went over my head. Maybe I'm not in the in-crowd, but if those were references I did not follow. Eh, I'll wait for the next one

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
After watching a second time, I find it somewhat amusing that there are a shockingly large number of drinking establishments that the deck crew can simply go to for a post shift drink.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Oddly enough, I've had these conversations with a few of my friends on where to go for drinks and food.

Highly amusing to see this IN SPACE.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Why did they shoot down all of my favorite bars? I guess I'll just have to go without the Deck Crew... Too bad.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I'm sorry to say I didn't get the jokes in this one. At all.
Oh well, there's always the next one.