Space Janitors: Episode 6

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Ye gods I love this show. This one had that wonderful sitcom feeling of "Oh Christ, this is not going to go well."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
unacomn said:
This is the best episode so far. Keep at it, great stuff.
Agreed. The lightning gag crask me out and the trooper armour are not that flexible at all!

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
"Hunt them down... MOST of them!"

That line had me rolling on the floor... :D

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?

Geoff Lapaire

May 14, 2012
BrotherRool said:
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?
Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
BrotherRool said:
You know, hearing the clone's incoherent explanation about how he got back would be worth the cop out.

And great episode, guys.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Best so far, by a mile. Excellent end scene and a great premise.

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
This show is freaking brilliant.

The writing, the characters, the actors, the whole production, I love it.

Just when I think I can't like an episode more, another tops it.

Hunt them down, most of them... that was hilarious.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
This is the best show to hit the Escapists. It's overthrown my previous favorite, Doloreous and Associates. I hope this show is getting the PR it deserves.

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
ORDER! AND POWER! YAY! freedom? BOOOOO! lol haven't laughed so hard in a while

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I like to think that the shower door is secretly a Jedi and that it used force lightning on Darby's hands in an elaborate plot to kill Dennis.

Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for the empire as a whole? It may act evil, but that's only because it's run by people who could cut themselves on warm jell-o.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
I must say this was a top notch episode. Of all the funny parts throughout, the clone celebrating after blowing out the torch was my favorite.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
This episode was aweeeeeeeeeeesome. Best one yet. Please Escapist, plese keep it here, pwetty please?

captcha: have fun

Yes!! I am!! thanks to these guys.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Geoff Lapaire said:
BrotherRool said:
Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.
How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!