Space Janitors: Episode 6

Space Janitors Crew

Feb 27, 2012
Hey guys, first off, thanks for all the kind words and support you've been heaving our way since we started. Second off, we got funding for Season 2!! The saga shall continue -- http://ipf.ca/webseries/june_18_2012/

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
I really like all the characters and the actors are fantastic at bringing them to life (I'm sure the director fits in there somewhere too).

Dennis' expression when the second torch came up was priceless.

Geoff Lapaire created and directed two of my top 5 web series. The other being Pure Pwnage.
That guy has some skills.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Space Janitors Crew said:
Hey guys, first off, thanks for all the kind words and support you've been heaving our way since we started. Second off, we got funding for Season 2!! The saga shall continue -- http://ipf.ca/webseries/june_18_2012/
This is great news! You really deserve it.

Also, Space Janitors Crew, are you the same or different person from Geoff? :)

Alexnader

$20 For Steve
May 18, 2009
Clankenbeard said:
Geoff Lapaire said:
BrotherRool said:
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?
Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.
How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!
But he said "damn it Darby" or something along those lines so he had to know who was responsible, ergo it was Dennis 4862.

Anyway I'm sure he'll be back, either that or we'll get Dennis 4863. They are clones after all.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Alexnader said:
Clankenbeard said:
Geoff Lapaire said:
BrotherRool said:
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?
Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.
How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!
But he said "damn it Darby" or something along those lines so he had to know who was responsible, ergo it was Dennis 4862.
You speak truth. Yeah, I got busted already on my comment. His armor clearly shows 4862 in the roasting scenes. Suprisingly, no one busted me on the number 13372. There are apparently only 10,000 Dennis clones aboard the ship (according to the Space Janitors website).
Wow. This is amazing. The Independent Production Fund comes through on something I like. Keep it up guys. You have something good here. Now can I get a Deck Crew t-shirt? (Congrats to Mr. Fly for "Versus Valerie" as well.)

Alexnader

$20 For Steve
May 18, 2009
Clankenbeard said:
Alexnader said:
Clankenbeard said:
Geoff Lapaire said:
BrotherRool said:
You speak truth. Yeah, I got busted already on my comment. His armor clearly shows 4862 in the roasting scenes. Suprisingly, no one busted me on the number 13372. There are apparently only 10,000 Dennis clones aboard the ship (according to the Space Janitors website).
I would've picked you up on that except I didn't know that fact at all. TOO MANY THINGS.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Great news! The show's been getting better every episode, so I can't wait to see what you do with the next season.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Wow, I think I can safely say that this is my favorite episode so far. Great stuff, keep up the good work! :)