Space Janitors: Episode Four

Dec 14, 2009
That was awesome.

You guys are awesome.

[HEADING=1]Everything is awesome![/HEADING]

[sub]Dick punching is awesome![/sub]

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Agreeing with daystar here, wow. Nice little twist at the the end there, and abusing power in a VR sim is the only way to go.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I am going to jump on the bandwagon here and also agree with Daystar.

Dargocitfer

PhD in Mad Science
Aug 30, 2011
This show has just been steadily getting better. The preview showed promise, and it seems to be living up to that promise.

Where's the +1 button?

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Last week I asked for a deck crew crossover, and here it is. Nice one people.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Noice. The 'Darby wants a promotion' plot is starting to wear a little thin for me but I think both the world-building and the chemistry among the characters is definitely improving. At a certain point even he has to start realizing that getting on the short list for a promotion also means getting on the short list for being brutally murdered somehow.

All in all the scene with the Deck Crew was magical once Dark Lord showed up. I loved their brutal enjoyment of the Lieutenant's murder and how that scutter ate him.

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
I had a lieutenant like that putz. everyone in the squad wanted to choke him too.

good episode too.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Gotta get the recipe for Sweet Mush.

I wonder if shooting the pod with no life forms in it was the correct answer.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I approve of this sweet mush. Nice little twist at the end. He was passing the test all along. Too bad his big mouth screwed him over.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
I seriously cannot understand why there are so few comments on this show. It is totally awesome!

(also <3 Evany Rosen!!)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
carpathic said:
I seriously cannot understand why there are so few comments on this show. It is totally awesome!

(also <3 Evany Rosen!!)
probably because the tie between episode 1 and episode 2 took a month, and most gamers nowadays dont ahve such long attention span. after all, the general tendency is "you can make up your mind about a mmo by playing 1 hour of it" on youtube is really grinding me.