Space Janitors: Episode Three

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I always thought I'd be the only one who would use a lightsaber beam rod for making music. Vroo-Vroo Vrooooo

Atraira

Mar 29, 2011
I can't decide which is the most astonishingly bad part of the ad for this series I get to see every time I want to watch a video here - the editing and FX, the hot music on top of other music action, or the fact that even after seeing the damn thing twenty times I still have no idea what that first janitor is saying.

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
you've got no arms! ....yes i have ...what are you going to do bleed on me?

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Good episode. I had my doubts in the middle where it started to slow, but it picked back up and finished strong :)

Dec 14, 2009
You need several years of Jedi training before you can even begin to make beautiful music with one of those things.

Fucking amateurs.

Brilliant episode guys, keep it up.

Count_A'ight

Dec 29, 2010
I love this show. When does the lawsuit drop from Microsoft and Lucas Films? They are meddling with very dark forces...

Dec 14, 2009
Count_A said:
I love this show. When does the lawsuit drop from Microsoft and Lucas Films? They are meddling with very dark forces...
Parodies are safe from copyright laws.

Thank god.

StreetBushido

Nov 22, 2009
Fun episode with decent pacing. Good performances from everybody involved as well. I must admit though that I feel that something is missing. Perhaps the show grows on you, but I think it would benefit from a bit more... energy or oomph or some other hard-to-define quality. Overall I like where this show is going.

Trillovinum

Dec 15, 2010
I thought this episode was genuinely funny... hmmm...
I still want yo cut the arms off the ba...tarian who made me listen to that same add all over again while enjoying miracle of sound

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Hehe, the incinerator has the ReBoot logo!

And everyone else it would seem. Does this show actually take place in a ReBoot game cube of a Star Wars game?

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Now that we have seen some regular stuff I can safely say I am indeed loving this show. The Main episodes and the in-between skits are both good.

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
janitor at the bottom of "that" pit, nicely stolen from robot chicken. How about finishing the storyline you started in Pure Pwnage before moving on to something else.

And those adds...for the love of god make them stop. They are having the opposite effect they are supposed to

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Agh. As he was waving that lightsabre about for the first time, I was thinking: No... no, they aren't actually going to do it. They are making a joke on it but they aren't actually... yikes. They did.
By the way, I love those Imperial officer hats, need to get myself one. And I do appreciate the clones calling it a "lasersword", because that's literally what it's called in my language.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Now that is what I've been hoping this show would be. Thank you very much good sirs, I look forward to more.