Space Janitors: Halftime Show

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I don't do much on Facebook, but I like Space Janitors, so I'll like Space Janitors.

Is that a tautology?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
That was great. Totally makes up for missing the full episode.

Dec 14, 2009
You guys obviously love what you do and put a lot of work into it.

I love your show guys, keep up the good work.

Also, the pickle jar metaphor is freakin' deep.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
Hehe, that was pleasant. I am content to wait for new episodes since they have been so high quality.

Also, I have not been able to look at a laser sword the same way.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Now that we have seen more of the show these behind the scenes feels more special. Getting them at the beginning just seemed out of place.

Issue13

Jan 30, 2008
I dunno... pretty early for a clip show... Production values are high and all. The writing is normally tight on the main show and the "Deck Crew" stuff bats about a .500. Not bad for free entertainment. Good luck with your production schedules, dudes and dudettes!

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
It's looking great. Keep up the work you crazy kids. And para-diving is old balls. Me and my bros are into karate surfing now a days.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Well, I would have liked an episode, but this was surprisingly contenting. Maybe it was the jokes, the alternate scenes, the bloopers. I don't know. I just know that I enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week, though.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Wow, didn't realize this was quite such a large production, but then again I was surprised when I realized how big the cast really was. Very nice clipshow, quite funny scenes there. I especially enjoyed the clone who failed to be locked out by that door. ^^
Looking forward to the next proper episode.

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
I really like the series so far.. I understand it is tough to complete all the CG effects in this production, but if the South Park team can go from having absolutely nothing to a full 24 minute episode in 6 days well..

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I love the show guys. :) While sad that I don't get to watch a new episode, I am happy to see the behind the scenes work you do. Cause it's a lot of work that otherwise may go unappreciated! And I appreciate it. :)

Geoff Lapaire

May 14, 2012
Yup, we read the comments :)
Thanks for all the feedback and support. There's been a surge of facebook likes after this video came out, we're really happy to see that. That kind of stuff really helps the project continue, people need to talk about the show and share it since we don't advertise. It's really rewarding to see the numbers growing!

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I've grown to really love this show (especially Deck Crew). Keep it up guys.
Thanks for sharing this. There were some really funny moments we probably would have never seen :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I never knew so much effort went into the show, it's fun to see that! Looking forward to the next episode, I don't mind waiting for quality!

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Space Janitors is great. I'm looking forward to the next. All hail Dark Lord!

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
I went and I liked and I hope that helps you guys keep going, because obviously this is a lot of work but it is a very nice short to watch and I do look forward to the episodes :)

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Ok, so I haven't actually watched this before, so I don't know if its been asked.

But are you sitting down in trooper armour? Thigh pieces and all? Or did you take them off to do that shot? I say this purely because I own the armour and no, I cannot sit down in it. Ever.