Spend a Day in Inaba With New Persona 4 Golden Screens

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
OuendanCyrus said:
-imgsnip-

I beat the game twice already, ask me anything.
I hate you so much right now.

OT: I have still yet to check at my local gamestop to see if they're still selling the 'Solid Gold' edition. I hope they still have some copys. :(

ISOCAN'TWAITFORDISGAME, Oh mah gawd.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
This game isn't coming out in the UK, so I'll have to get an American copy imported to Japan to play on my European Vita. I hope it's worth it.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Frission said:
Awesome.

I just got a vita. I'm so hyped for this.
Congrats dude! I'm loving my Vita. It's the most fun I've had from a console since the Gamecube.

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
I ended up buying my Vita shortly after learning about P4 Golden. Gravity Rush has been good fun as well along with a free uncharted from buying the vita itself, but WOOOOOO, P4 GOLDEN.

ivc392

Aug 26, 2010
It weird how this HD remake feels even more graphically outdated than the original PS2 game..

Still, I wish Sony would release a PS3 port.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
Ugh. I had no interest in P4 Golden at first but now I want it..Even though I wish they'd just move on and give out more P5 info... Or translate the Eternal Punishment PSP remake...

No UK release though... eh. not a problem. All my Portable Persona games are American Imports anyway

....on the other hand I don't want to buy a Vita for 1 game..

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
...why would I want this? I have 2 copies of Persona 4 anyway. (One is for playing, an old used copy I found in a gamestop bin, and an unopened copy that I just think looks nice.)

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Unfortunate that they decided to this for the Vita and not the Ps3.

The reason is obvious, of course, damn Sony knows they need to get as many exclusives as possible to justify the Vita's existence. I don't plan on getting it for a single game. :/

Oh well...

Anyway, I've seen the epilogue, which comes with new appearances for the main characters.

Also Golden has a new social-link-unique dungeon, with a new boss...

DAMN I'M STILL JEALOUS OF VITA OWNERS