Spider-Man 3 Caused WWII

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
So I guess the only logical solution is for the movie industry to instead of churning out sequels each year... Put them out within a week or so of each other. Mind you I don't see it working out financially as well (You know that whole $300 million budget per flick... Then generating less revenue cause people who don't see one wont see the others or some such...

But it makes the most sense to avoid the whole, "I can imagine a better ending in a month, than you can make for me."

I think the only redeeming part for the third Matrix flick for me was Hugo Weaving. Man did that guy try to sell the role. It's really a shame the story wasn't better, cause he was just awesome.

I don't know if Spider-man 3 would have been better even if number 2 was bad. I mean I get why it would have levied less-harsh judgements... Still I think it just wasn't coherent. The characters seemed out of place and drastically different from the previous films, there were too many competing story-lines, and the whole thing just reeked of fan-service. I don't know if #2 being not-so-awesome would have saved it.

However I am of the mind that had the second movie not done so well, the third might not have been as dialed in, and perhaps we'd have gotten a better end to the trilogy