Spider-Man Meets Skyrim With Horrifying Results

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
Even better Carnage. 50 Giant Frostbite Carnages that use the tentacle rape mod spell from Oblivion.
tentacle rape mod spell?
and just like that i wont be reading "caranage:usa"...
(srsly what the fuck?!)

boandpop

Dec 2, 2008
Now I'm picturing the Radscorpions from New Vegas being reskinned as Spiderman for some reason. All this is horrific. And hilarious.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
it's taken this long for a 'kill it with fire' post? Maybe there's hope for the internet after all...

OT: What the hell did I just watch? Why is...you know what? It doesn't matter. So I just saw Spiderman overrunning a Nordic hold. Perfectly normal.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Oh god take it away, take it away.

In all seriousness I never had a problem with the spiders in Skyrim, that is until their mums drop through the ceiling, then I squeal like a little girl.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I...I think that's creepier than the actual spiders. Can someone change it to spider pig? That would be funny.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009

OT: I nearly died when the music kicked in.

Mar 30, 2010
I've never quite got the whole 'fear of spiders' thing in Skyrim (and the 'fear of scorpions' thing in Fallout). Yeah, I can understand people are scared of these things in real life, but in a computer game? First off, they can't hurt you and secondly you can bury an axe in their faces.

Sounds like perfect therapy to me...

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Grouchy Imp said:
I've never quite got the whole 'fear of spiders' thing in Skyrim (and the 'fear of scorpions' thing in Fallout). Yeah, I can understand people are scared of these things in real life, but in a computer game? First off, they can't hurt you and secondly you can bury an axe in their faces.

Agreed. I am actually pretty seriously arachnophobic in real life, but if anything I fing killing the Frostbite Spiders in Skyrim to be extremely cathartic. When I beat the massive one in Bleak Falls Barrow (on the highest difficulty) I must have spent about 5 minutes dancing around torching her body while shouting "YEAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU *****!"

Edit: Also when I shouted 3 of them off a cliff and just watched them ragdoll all the way down, that was a proud moment.

DeMorquist

Dec 15, 2011
Spiderman?

MAKE IT A HEADCRAB! not the poisonous one...just a regular headcrab...

That would be kickass!

Mar 30, 2010
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Grouchy Imp said:

Agreed. I am actually pretty seriously arachnophobic in real life, but if anything I fing killing the Frostbite Spiders in Skyrim to be extremely cathartic. When I beat the massive one in Bleak Falls Barrow (on the highest difficulty) I must have spent about 5 minutes dancing around torching her body while shouting "YEAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU *****!"

Edit: Also when I shouted 3 of them off a cliff and just watched them ragdoll all the way down, that was a proud moment.
I struggled with that one at first, - I was only level four or so when I ran into the bugger. Then I remembered I'd picked up a scroll of Fireball from a table earlier on in the dungeon. That made things easier. To quote Corporal Jones: "They don't like it up 'em!"

I'm quite glad they kept the 'giant beastie' thing going in Skyrim. One of my favourite pastimes in New Vegas is hunting out the over-sized critters (a habit I picked up after nearly bricking myself when I ran into my first Radscorpion Queen) so it's good to know that I can resume my role as Legendary Critter Hunter.

Kelethor

Jun 24, 2008
That was funny. very funny. J Jonah was right

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=j+jonah+jameson+Phones&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1600&bih=799&tbm=isch&tbnid=8FO7uLiVImjQFM:&imgrefurl=http://twitter.com/JJONAHJAMESON&docid=133MKYS-GlSEvM&imgurl=http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1636950959/jonah-twitter.jpg&w=492&h=492&ei=qvf1Tva7Iab20gHO15SVAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=532&sig=104565926414804400699&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=143&start=0&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&tx=91&ty=65

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
It feels right to hear that old Spider-Man theme in this scenario. Then again, is there ever a bad time to hear that theme song?

Buji Badger

Dec 30, 2011
Just thought I would show you guys the new video with a battle between Spiderman and Dr Zoidberg from futurama. If you were freaked out by the other video you better get prepared for this one lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAf8-3HjN6Q

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
I went from crapping my pants to laughing my ass off in less than a minute.

I don't know how to feel just now...