Spiders Force Recall Of Nearly 900,000 Toyotas

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Evil Smurf said:
I'm pretty sure we know who is responsible for the spiders.
sky14kemea said:
Spidery muttering
Spider Mod, what do you say about this?
I have no idea what you mean, good sir! *Pockets money from competing car company*

I for one welcome our new spider overlords. Though I have to admit, when I saw the title it reminded me of this:

Kinda makes me glad I don't drive a car. :D

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Some_weirdGuy said:
Australians however are advised that, given their spiders are more comparable in size to a dog or small horse, no such recall will be required, and that an influx of new foreign imports will infact be on sale at all available retailers.
I've made friends with the horse sized spiders in my house, we play civ on Monday and on Wednesdays we make mean girls references.
sky14kemea said:
Evil Smurf said:
I'm pretty sure we know who is responsible for the spiders.
sky14kemea said:
Spidery muttering
Spider Mod, what do you say about this?
I have no idea what you mean, good sir! *Pockets money from competing car company*

I for one welcome our new spider overlords. Though I have to admit, when I saw the title it reminded me of this:

I've never seen that video before!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Damn spiders trying to squish us. Though I have to give props for whomever made that picture to go with the OP. Very good work :)

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
This is why I drive an older car!! I don't have this issue (thank heavens). I pity anyone who has had to send their car back in, I'm honestly very glad that Toyota caught this and is doing something about it.

What's your bet this started in Australia? Us and our damn spiders -.-

omega 616 said:
In case you don't know what an airbag going off in your face is like, it's like being punched with a boxing glove made of sand paper...
filled with lead, I got a fractured finger from one, panda-ised and an almost broken nose.

DVS BSTrD said:
Spider van, Spider van,
Live in cars made in Japan
Spins a web, any size,
Air bag triggered, out it flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spider van.
Props to you for that one, as much as I hate spiders that was a good one.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
rhizhim said:
first thought i had was the airbag is full of spiders.
it may save your life, but not your sanity.
This would be amazingly scary. Could you imagine your airbag deploying, popping, and firing hundreds of spiders into your screaming mouth?

*shiver*

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
sky14kemea said:

Huh, and here I was going to post that video... <.<

But you have a car company? o_O

OT: Nature man. It's always trying to kill us. Soon they'll be breaking into our PC's and crawling out of computer mice.