Spoiler Thread

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
There have been numerous times in my forum surfing(not just here)where people get pissy about having a film, game, book, whathaveyou spoiled and now and again people forget to put spoiler tags when revealing a spoiler. Personally I don't mind having things spoiled, people may tell me what happens but to me it's important that I see it for myself to actually appreciate it and see how said event comes about, for example someone tells me
Snape kills Dumbledore
, he could be killed in so many ways that actually telling me he's killed makes me more excited because I want to know how he dies.

The purpose of this thread is for exactly what the title says, post any spoilers you know, any that you've been dying to reveal and have kept bottled up for god knows how long, go into explicit detail if you can, or want to. And I think it goes without saying but from here on out there will be spoilers. Post your spoilers in spoiler tags and put the name of the book, game, film etc on the tag so we know what you are spoiling.

For the last time, this is for anyone who has made it upto this point and is wondering whether to read this thread or not, if you don't want things spoiled then DONT. READ.ON. Ok? Good. Now that's sorted my "conscious" is clear and we can continue without(hopefully)any problems but I know there's probably going to be someone who can't read who is going to complain.

Andrew Ryan is your dad:D Can't remember the specifics but I know you cave his head in with a golf club because your character is "programmed" to respond to the phrase "would you kindly" and do whatever is said after that phrase. Needless to say your character is powerless to stop himself killing his father.

Harvey Dent is Two Face(tbh though if you didn't know that then I don't know how you dress yourself in the morning lol). Oh and he "dies" in the movie, I'll leave you to ponder that:)

Well that's all I've got for the moment, my mind has gone blank, I'll post more when I remember more. Happy spoiling people:D

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Would it not make more sense to use spoiler tags so that you can tell people what you're spoiling?

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
WlknCntrdiction post=18.69972.676546 said:
The Sorrow post=18.69972.676538 said:
Ilyn Payne kills Ned Stark.
Who are they? And where are they from?
The book A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin and if I had read that post about a month ago, I would have been very, very annoyed.

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
nilcypher post=18.69972.676548 said:
Would it not make more sense to use spoiler tags so that you can tell people what you're spoiling?
How do you put the name of what you're spoiling on the tag?

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
WlknCntrdiction post=18.69972.676551 said:
nilcypher post=18.69972.676548 said:
How do you put the name of what you're spoiling on the tag?
[ spoiler=example]remove the space from the first tag and you're golden[/spoiler]

Kahuna-Kurt

Aug 28, 2008
sgt johson dies, miranda keys dies, the prophet of truth dies, guilty spark blows up. Half the cast gets killed within 3 levels.

BrickBond

Aug 29, 2008
Hod (who was living in a fantasy woorld because his eye implant was malfunctioning) killed Baldur, who was sent to Helhiem, which the Aseir raided to get his body back because he died too early, which broke some pact between Odin and Hel, causing the war with Hel.

Whoo! What a mouthful!