Square Enix Accidentally Breaks Contract on Final Fantasy Exclusive DLC

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Honestly I'm just amazed that Final Fantasy is even still a thing at this point. I guess die hard fans are die hard, but still haven't the last like, 7 games been varying levels of crap? I gave up on the series after 10 and from what I've heard from other people, I haven't really been missing much.

P.S. FF7 wasn't that great. It was a lot better than 8, 9, and 10, but it wasn't god's gift to the series. :p

gamegod25 said:
On a side note splitting off DLC, even if it is just cosmetic, and making it only available if you buy a guide (which let's face it are overpriced and practically obsolete these days) really disgusts me honestly.
That's pretty much the first thing I thought when I finished reading the article: "Who the hell buys a frickin' strategy guide, anyways?" I mean I guess people just itching for exclusive DLC costumes, apparently. Back in the day they served a purpose because there wasn't this handy-dandy thing called the interwebz. These days you just go to gamefaqs or even youtube and poof: free in depth strategy guide.

AldUK said:
KingdomFantasyXIII said:
Dude, they apologized for it and have (in most likely case) refunded the money. No need to go completely fanboy on it.
Oh I'm sorry for going all 'completely fanboy on it.' Here I thought this was a site where fans of games could discuss those games and engage in their hobbies. Silly me, dude!
WRONG! This is a site where fans of games get to be told how stupid they are for holding onto their own stupid opinions by other fans! :p

KingdomFantasyXIII said:
VoidWanderer said:
KingdomFantasyXIII said:
VoidWanderer said:
I consider only two actions that would recompensate the poor public with this 'tragedy'.

1) Final Fantasy 6 and 7 HD remakes

2) Kill Lightning from Final Fantasy 13, and Vanille as well
So your answer is just "Do what I, a fanboy, wish!" And you wonder why they don't listen to you? That is why.
Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm.
Oh, I see. Yeah you got to do "/sarcasm" when doing something sarcastic like that. People take things literally if you don't add that. ^_^
Oh you are just my favorite type of forum-goer. You get a big W on your report card because you're a Winner!