Standing Guard

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Standing Guard

The crew from Loading Ready Run gives us a glimpse into their filming process.

Read Full Article

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Two things:

1) Does Andy look a little too comfortable with that Glock?

And...

2) Why am I not surprised that James has a windowless van?

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I think people might have some sort of LRR sense where they feel they are near so must make as much noise as humanly possible, however it only applies to Graham and Paul.

OT: Great video always entertaining to see Andy.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
The Gentleman said:
2) Why am I not surprised that James has a windowless van?
He doesn't. That's why we don't like changing in it :)
Ah... I assumed that because he didn't have kids (to my knowledge) that the van was windowless. My bad...

Still... he has a van... not exactly something that screams "I'm successful and not in any way creepy."

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
-.- I just heard Paul say the words 'Tree Bukkake'. Umm...

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
TheBobmus said:
-.- I just heard Paul say the words 'Tree Bukkake'. Umm...
Well it's true, it is tree bukkake with all the pollen in the air. (I'm assuming)

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
All very interesting, but the entire time after you said "they had an exam" I kept thinking.... this is probably a school... and you guys are outside with what look like guns...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hehehe...so, in this instance, does the tree have a smoke, or is it the person as the target of the aptly named "tree bukkake" that gets the smoke?

Furioso said:
All very interesting, but the entire time after you said "they had an exam" I kept thinking.... this is probably a school... and you guys are outside with what look like guns...
But they were also outside with cameras, booms, and silly costumes. These things add up to something not quite that serious.

Nov 30, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Hehehe...so, in this instance, does the tree have a smoke, or is it the person as the target of the aptly named "tree bukkake" that gets the smoke?

Furioso said:
But they were also outside with cameras, booms, and silly costumes. These things add up to something not quite that serious.
Yeah, they've said before that you can do almost anything if you also have a bunch of camera equipment and a big mic.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Oh Andy. he has such a natural... I don't know the word for it. Charisma, comedic timing, some thing I don't know but he's fun to watch do things.