Star Wars 1313 posted on Amazon

PoloniumFist

Aug 30, 2011
As the subject states. Star Wars 1313, the canceled project originally started by Lucas Arts, which has subsequently been shut down after Disney's acquisition of Lucasfilm.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-1313-PC/dp/B0050SZ124/

What's this about then? Is it still in production? Why are there no other platforms for it on Amazon, why is it not labeled "Pre-Order"?

Thoughts or concerns anyone?

Happiness Assassin

Oct 11, 2012
This is a hoax. Disney basically said that they were abandoning the trademark, the development team has confirmed that they aren't working on it, and to top it off the platform listed is XP/Vista.

TheIceQueen

Sep 15, 2013
Happiness Assassin said:
This is a hoax. Disney basically said that they were abandoning the trademark, the development team has confirmed that they aren't working on it, and to top it off the platform listed is XP/Vista.
I don't have much to contribute since you basically said everything that could be said. I did want to quote you, though, just to point out that your Escapist name kind of fits what you've now said. It made me giggle.

Clowndoe

Aug 6, 2012
Thanks for posting PoloniumFist. When it gets here I will finally be able to play 1313.

Wait... what's that about a hoax?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
Didn't Disney legally abandon the trademark?

Completely fake. If somebody has 1313 in their game, it won't be Star Wars, and if its Star Wars, it won't be Star Wars 1313. Now personally I think that this could be a sign of their intent to list a Star Wars title, and they accidentally or purposefully used 1313 as a placeholder.
What gets me is how this is up at all. They may have abandoned the trademark on Star Wars 1313, but they still have a trademark on Star Wars. You can't just go and make Star Wars 1313 like that, although I guess you could get away with something like "Sun Battles 1313."