Star Wars Battlefront 2 Will Feature a Full Singleplayer Campaign

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Bob_McMillan said:
If it's only the New Era and Original Trilogy, I'll buy it on sale. If they give me Clone Wars, they can have all my money.
I have a feeling that when talking about other eras, that's probably what it will be (Force Awakens and Rogue One eras), mainly due to how much Disney seems to want to distance itself from the prequels. That being said, if they include Clone Wars era, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I always liked the prequel era in Battlefront 1 and 2 much better than Original Trilogy era.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Jingle Fett said:
Bob_McMillan said:
If it's only the New Era and Original Trilogy, I'll buy it on sale. If they give me Clone Wars, they can have all my money.
I have a feeling that when talking about other eras, that's probably what it will be (Force Awakens and Rogue One eras), mainly due to how much Disney seems to want to distance itself from the prequels. That being said, if they include Clone Wars era, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I always liked the prequel era in Battlefront 1 and 2 much better than Original Trilogy era.
Well "multiple" usually means more than two, so there is some hope. If they are including the Clone Wars, I think that would mean abandoning the classless system they have now.