Star Wars Episode 1: Racer has launched on the Switch

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Now this is podracing!

Doesn't seem too expensive, might pick it up for the nostalgia some time. Now, if only they would do the original Battlefront II next...

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I can take or leave the motion controls, but the base game is really solid. Might look into this one.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I don't think anyone's going to care about the motion controls besides maybe for a few hours of novelty, but more options to play a game is always a good thing, in the case of episode 1 Racer I remember it being just OK, but that's fine, I won't deny I was tempted to replay it.

Tireseas

Plaguegirl
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Seattle
Country
United States
I don't think anyone's going to care about the motion controls besides maybe for a few hours of novelty, but more options to play a game is always a good thing, in the case of episode 1 Racer I remember it being just OK, but that's fine, I won't deny I was tempted to replay it.
It was very much a sci-fi racer of the era with a SW:TPM skin (there were a lot of them due to the advent of 3d graphics), but I remember it being a lot of fun just because it helped with the idea that this sport was the SW equivalent of NASCAR or F1.

Might pick it up later, particularly if they do an HD upgrade...