Star Wars: The Old republic RP

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
Arc was ready for him, he slid, and kicked out his enemy at the shins, causing him to fall, he then backed up.

"Stealing my tricks?" Arc said "Plagurism!"

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
kat-24 said:
Arc was ready for him, he slid, and kicked out his enemy at the shins, causing him to fall, he then backed up.

"Stealing my tricks?" Arc said "Plagurism!"
"Tsk, I'll give you plagiarism!"

Hey Long quickly rolled onto then spun on his back with his legs held out, knocking the sith off his feet then sprang up.

"However, I've had enough. To quote a famous saying: Omai wa mou, shinderu"

That said, Hey Long turned his back and as he casually strode away, held up his hand and counted down with his fingers, ending his middle finger-a final insult one might say-. Before the Sith could figure out what Hey Long had meant by this, he felt a sudden sensation quickly intensify in his body until that point suddenly flashed.

Now it was the Sith's turn to drop to the ground limp and motionless.

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
That was hot Arc thought, his vision blurred, his body scorched, he looked up, he could just see the blob of his enemy walking out of the room.

"I always win..." Arc moaned.

With the last of his power, he lifted his saber, and thrust it through the back of his opponents thigh. Struggling to get up, while his enemy kneeled in pain, he managed to stumble over to him and drive his boot into the back of his enemy's head, knocking him unconscious. Arc smiled, and suddenly the enemy was out of the room, gone in a flash. Arc fell to the ground, exhausted, and several soldiers pulled him to the medical ward.

shotbyamonk

Feb 18, 2009
"Well neither am I sadly, I normaly work alone. but as far I know, we need to get back with the group to defeat the rancor as fast as possible so I say when the lights go down we rush it, go in hot."

Jet walked up to the door and attached the light saber to his belt, he cheaked his blaster pistols charge and pulled out his blaster rifle, switching it to fully automatic firing mode. the wookie followed him up the stairs, he pulled out his bow caster he preped it for combat and the two waited for the lights to go out.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Lee sighed, "I don't know what it is. Something's been happening recently like... It's almost as if I know what people are thinking and I don't know how it's happening. I can tell if people are nervous, angry, sad, and I get an instinctive feel about what they're going to do. Then when bad things happen it's like something dies inside me, like when Saul Karath razed Telos. I don't know."

He shook his head.

"We can talk about this later, right now we need to wreck the power supply."

As they approached, Lee saw two senties standing guard outside the generator room. He activated the ecure comlink to Eryn.

"Ideas?"

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Lee and Eryn walked for a bit. Lee told her of the strange feelings he had been having. They finally made their way to the generator. Eryn used her telepathy to communicate to Lee.

I have an idea. Force persuasion has always worked. Stay here and I'll go deal with the soldiers.

Lee nodded to Eryn. She slowly walked up to the soldiers. One of the soldiers put his hand up and spoke. The other stood silent.

"What do you think your doing down here?"

With a casual look on her face and a calm voice Eryn spoke.

"I've come to guard the generator. One of the superior officers sent me."

The soldier got a confused look on his face.

"Alone? Anyways, I'm not supposed to leave this post. Neither of us are."

The other guard nodded in agreement. Eryn pointed to Lee and spoke.

"As you see I will not be guard the generator room alone. *Waves hand in front of both guards.* You need to leave. You are needed else where."

Both of the guards now had a calm demeanor. The nodded their heads, saluted and left. When they were gone Eryn instead used the comlink and spoke to Lee.

"Told ya it would work. Now lets get going."

<spoiler=OOC>Hope I used the force persuasion correctly.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
"Haha, I forget what you Jedi are able to do!"

Lee stepped forwards and opened the door, looking around.

"Here we are. I should be able to have these down no problem. Keep a watch on the door."

He moved to the power generator, unclipping an ion charge from his belt and priming it for remote detonation. He did the same for the back up.

"Right, we're all set, just give the word and we'll have this place pitch black."

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Eryn guarded the door. She gave Lee the signal and suddenly everything went pitch black. She turned to Lee.

"Ok. Now lets make our way back to the others. Lets move quickly."

And with that the two ran towards the others in their group.

I hope this plan will work. Now I must defeat a Rancor.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
The lights went out, Froaddik pulled out his bowcaster ready for anything

"Lee and Eyrn should be back any second" he reassured himself.

Land and Eyrn sur enough cam running up to him,

"Excellent work! Shall we go defeat that Rancor?"

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
"Well, seems like a now or never thing."

Lee advanced down the corridor, blaster rifle at the ready.

Galykia

May 2, 2009
"I will deal with the big bad sith. Make sure you guys get the intel on your way to the right wing on the third floor."
Galykia went the opposite way of his counterparts. He let the force guide him to Arc's location. He could sense him close, he determined he was down the hall too his right. Their were two guards unsure of the current situation under the darkness. Galykia silently snuck toward the clueless guards. He forced pushed the one on the left into the guard on the right, causing them to fall to the ground. Galykia swiftly finished them off with his lightsaber.
He entered the dark room that was guarded. It was empty, no one was in their, yet he could detect a strong force in the area. He knew Arc had to be in the room, but where.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Well then, should we be off Lee and Eyrn? Grab the intel and defeat the Rancor?" Froaddik asked as he began walking.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
"Looks that way Froaddik."

The corridor was clear but Lee advanced cautiously, his searching for threats with his night-vision.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Eryn nodded at Froaddik. She spoke telepathically to Galykia.

Be careful. Fight with all of your spirit and don't give up. I'll see you soon Galykia.

"Come on lets go."

They made their way down the corridor. Eryn had her lightsaber in her hand.

shotbyamonk

Feb 18, 2009
Jet brought up the rear, with a jedi at the front it would be stupid to get in her way. his visor was set to infer red and the world had become a blurred world of green. he just hoped that every one in the group could see as well as him, because now that there was nearly no light friends could be mistaken for enermys and mistakes might happen. but it would be ok as long as they wernt interupted on there way

jet had his rifle ready and was contantly looking around

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Froaddik watched over Lee, he would not let anything happen to his friend. The group snuck into the intel room and grabbed the intel. They then headed onward toward the Rancor.

world_of_dragons

Mar 20, 2009
kat-24 said:
That was hot Arc thought, his vision blurred, his body scorched, he looked up, he could just see the blob of his enemy walking out of the room.

"I always win..." Arc moaned.

With the last of his power, he lifted his saber, and thrust it through the back of his opponents thigh. Struggling to get up, while his enemy kneeled in pain, he managed to stumble over to him and drive his boot into the back of his enemy's head, knocking him unconscious. Arc smiled, and suddenly the enemy was out of the room, gone in a flash. Arc fell to the ground, exhausted, and several soldiers pulled him to the medical ward.
Once again Hey Long found his battle with the Sith interrupted. But this time it was the Sith going out instead of him. Unfortunately when he escaped the last blow, the Sith was carried off somewhere by some soldiers. It was by now that Hey Long noticed the power had been going on and off. He couldn't have done that much damage from the console, could he?

Having found a quiet corner to patch up is leg, this time using a medpac rather than his energy as he would need to conserve it. It seemed there would be more to join this little party he started. It was quite obvious that sith's the one running the place. This party won't stop until either he drops or retreats.

And Sith are not known to retreat

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
Arc fell from the ceiling of the room, the jedi quickly looked up.

Arc flipped in midair to face him and swung one lightsaber up, clashing with the jedi while still falling, with incredible agility, he flipped one last time in order to land on his feet, and rolled away.

He faced the jedi, the glow of his lightsabers illuminating his face.

I can handle him

Arc threw a chunk of cement at the jedi who simply cut it in half and ran at Arc. He swung, and Arc lifted both sabers in an "X" to block the strike. They flew away from each other and stared each other down

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Lee reached an intersection in the corridor and looked both ways.

"Any ideas?" he asked Eryn.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
This is why I'm not a good leader.

Eryn looked both ways. She nodded her head and looked at Lee.

"You and Froaddik go one way and I'll go another. If you see nothing for more than 10 minutes come back."