Star Wars: The Old republic RP

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Froaddik nodded, "Be careful Eyrn! Let us go Lee."

He began walking down the hallway, amazingly quiet for such a large beast.

"What do you expect to find down here Lee?"

Galykia

May 2, 2009
kat-24 said:
Arc fell from the ceiling of the room, the jedi quickly looked up.

Arc flipped in midair to face him and swung one lightsaber up, clashing with the jedi while still falling, with incredible agility, he flipped one last time in order to land on his feet, and rolled away.

He faced the jedi, the glow of his lightsabers illuminating his face.

I can handle him

Arc threw a chunk of cement at the jedi who simply cut it in half and ran at Arc. He swung, and Arc lifted both sabers in an "X" to block the strike. They flew away from each other and stared each other down
"Hello Arc. I am here to inform you to leave know while you still have a chance."
Galykia focused his mind before reaching to his enemies left side in a swinging motion with his weapon.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
I usually don't join in RP's, but this seems simple enough.

Name: Faro Tekuli
Faction: Mandalorion
Appearance: Mandalorion armour, except when he takes his helmet off he looks like my avatar without the hat.
Brief history: Joined the mandalorians at age 21 to "make a difference". During his last battle, all the surrounding explosions and gunfire had knocked him unconscious, to be capytured prisoner, and for the team to leave without him. When he awoke in the cell, he recieved a message on his communicator. It was from his commander.The message went as follows:"Sorry Faro, but we had to leave without you if we wanted to survive. Still, you did a good job as a mandalorian. That is, until you fell unconscious".He escaped the prison, but has since seeked revenge. He has since stolen many a different aircraft, killed many a person, and is now a wanted bounty hunter-come-vigilante(how ironic).

Faro sat still in the corner. "Any minute now" he thought. The two guards who were chasing him had gone right past him, whilst he was tucked in his little corner. "And there it is" he thought. He got out of the corner, and started walking towards his (stolen) ship. "Okay next stop, coruscant, entertaiment sector" he sighed. "See if i can get any info there. Actually, whilst i'm at it, i could get a bite to eat. I haven't eaten since 10 hours." He got into his ship. The ship interior looked messy and untidy. " Ah, crap, they thrashed the place" He said. "I hope they didn't take anything". He checked. They took nothing. He thought "Everything seems in perfect shape". He turned around to lock the door. Behind stood a guard, holding his gun at Faro's face. Faro put his hands up. "Okay" said the guard. "No more games now. Just surrender". "Sure thing", said Faro. Suddenly, he grabbed the gun from the guards hands, kicked him, and used his own gun against him."They never learn do they?" He asked, throwing th gun and the guard out of the ship, locking the door. He turned on the ship, and left for the entertainment sector.

shotbyamonk

Feb 18, 2009
ooc: yay another Mando. you can come save me

No one seemed to notice Jet as he slipped backwards as Eryn, Froaddik and Lee went there seperate ways.

Fight a Rancor stuff that. he thought as he slowly walked backwards back to the war room and searched though the data there. Im sure some one would pay alot more then what im getting paid for this he found some passcodes and 3d maps of goverment buildings and stored them on his compack.

now all he needed was a ship to get out of here, but he couldnt return on the ship he came on because they were expecting a whole group, no he would take one of the siths own ships. only problem was that it was on the 4th level and he was in the bassment level. and with the power down the elervators wouldnt be working. he would have to fight his way up.

walking down the hall with his rifle ready he could see the stair well ahead of him. but it was guarded well. four sith were watching it, two were talking to one another and another two looked completely ready for a fight. targeting each one with his HUD he toke his shot, it nailed him right between the eyes. the other three scatered and got behind cover reutrning fire. the darkness was lit up by the red light of blaster fire.

getting behind a corner wall he knew it was a matter of time before they called reinforcments for him and he couldnt have that now could he? he put his rifle away and pulled out a thermel detornator activated it and rolled it down the hallway. he drew his light saber and blaster pistol and waited

5,4,3 GO NOW he thought to himself

the gaurds had gotten to cover for the blast

2,1 he ran hard down the hall

BOOM. the deternator blew a ince think hole in wall both sides of the hallway. the sith were behind still in shock when he got to them, opening up blaster fire he shot one 4 times in the cheast. then swinging wildly the orange blade lit up his mandolorion armor before being plunged into the hip of another sith. then with the blade still in the sith he turned around and shot twice more at the last gaurd before turning off the orange blade. there was a pause and the last sith slumped to the ground.

that was fun he thought as he looked around the room at the 4 dead gaurds and entering the stairwell, it looked like a old fire escape, the stairs going 10 stairs then a 90 degree turn, 4 times then a door to the next floor. he didnt have time to climb the stairs so he turned on his jet pack and jumped the 12 flights of stairs. the jet pack was loud, giving attention to the gaurds down the stairs, they fired up at him until he got to the 3rd floor.

he casualy walked out the door seeing two gaurds waiting there with there backs turned to him. he causely pulled out his blaster rifle and shot them both in the back before they even suspected him.

he could see landing pad from he and he walked there, but to his much dissatifaction there was no gaurds there for him to end, seems they had been killed already by some unknown person maybe the person he had seen before, and even worse no ship. he was stranded.

he cheaked his commpad looking for ships around. anything that could save him. he sore one had had the ending of 8867 meaning it ship that had been taken by a mando. he commed it.

This is Jet of Mondoloria come in, come in please. I am stranded at the goverment war room with valuable intel requesting pick up asap.

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
Galykia said:
"Hello Arc. I am here to inform you to leave know while you still have a chance."
Galykia focused his mind before reaching to his enemies left side in a swinging motion with his weapon.
Arc blocked and rolled under the Jedi's saber, pulling up his own and swinging it. The Jedi blocked.

Arc said "Hello random stranger, I am here to in form you that no one invades my base." Arc said.

Galykia

May 2, 2009
"This is not your base, it belongs to the Republic. Now leave here with your men or else death will fall upon the sith."

Tyrok

Feb 13, 2011
Mind if I join?
Name:Tyrok Santon
Faction:Sith
Appearence:Cracked face, no hair, black eyes, six foot high, black gloves, black robes as well as a black hood covering the top of his head and the top half of his eyes. Dark boots to meld in with his robes.
Brief Background:Stole by a sith and took to a secret planet he was raised in the ways of the Dark Side. Slowly he progressed in the force and his lightsaber skills he finally slayed his master kicking him from a railing into the fiery core of the planet. Traveling across the galaxy he settled on many planets silently killing before unleashing his full rage on a Tuskin Raider camp in Tatooine. The smoke could be seen from miles as he slaughtered the children, woman and men striking fear into those who heard of his strike. After he moved around silently, watching for the Sith's return as he had foreseen.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Tyrok said:
Mind if I join?
Name:Tyrok Santon
Faction:Sith
Appearence:Cracked face, no hair, black eyes, six foot high, black gloves, black robes as well as a black hood covering the top of his head and the top half of his eyes. Dark boots to meld in with his robes.
Brief Background:Stole by a sith and took to a secret planet he was raised in the ways of the Dark Side. Slowly he progressed in the force and his lightsaber skills he finally slayed his master kicking him from a railing into the fiery core of the planet. Traveling across the galaxy he settled on many planets silently killing before unleashing his full rage on a Tuskin Raider camp in Tatooine. The smoke could be seen from miles as he slaughtered the children, woman and men striking fear into those who heard of his strike. After he moved around silently, watching for the Sith's return as he had foreseen.
Just a bit late buddy, as in over a year and a half late! Check out the below thread for a list of currently running RP's:

Roleplayers Index and Digest [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.255708-Roleplayers-Index-Digest-New-Features-Form-and-Digests-Submit-Your-Roleplays-Games]

Tyrok

Feb 13, 2011
The Sith watched as the fighting raged on. A small smirk struck his lips as he sat down, the force ran through him as several cracks ran through his face he laughed. The sith was simply darkness, he was simply nothing. Slowly a crackling pushed its way up past his gloves as two red lightsabers revealed themselves. His whole body pushed into the air as he struck the ground the force unleashing a siren's scream. He looked at the fighting with a chuckle hearing the words of the apparent Jedi, "Death will fall upon the Sith, eh?" He stood in a tatical stance the red lightsabers blurring as they were spun "Care to prove such a thing, scum?"