Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer... I assure you its worth a look.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
If you are a fan of the KOTOR games then this will make you mess your pants, if not then... well, you still might! XD

Check the link:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-star-wars/49936?ref=playerfeat

I admit the game probably won't look like this but the cinematics... Oh man, they are good aren't they.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Looks like BioWare took a page from Blizzard, and it was a damn good page!

Excellent stuff. It obviously can't tell us how good the game will be, but it sure it entertaining.

But, the news about it being completely voice acted... damn... I'll definitely give the trial a try.

BoneCrusherBOB

May 28, 2009
Kotor was always a great game but this looks AMAZING. man I really hope it answers the nagging questions.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Fourth time ive seen this, and the third thread on it ive seen. Man, its popular, and it only came out like, an hour ago xD

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Ashbax said:
Fourth time ive seen this, and the third thread on it ive seen. Man, its popular, and it only came out like, an hour ago xD
But... But I searched, I SEARCHED! I swear I searched... where is my cyanide pill, damn... I can never find what I am looking for. XD

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Evil Jak said:
Ashbax said:
But... But I searched, I SEARCHED! I swear I searched... where is my cyanide pill, damn... I can never find what I am looking for. XD
Dude. You didn't search, or the search thing is broken: this is on the front page, for chrissakes!

Just stick it a link in the OP telling people to post in TsunamiWombat's thread instead of here, so this thread can die out and we won't have three threads on the same topic on the front page.

Sorry if I sound irritable, but there's been a flood of threads about E3 announcements, and we really don't need dupes. Especially when there's already a thread about general E3 press-conference stuff.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
scotth266 said:
Evil Jak said:
Ashbax said:
Dude. You didn't search, or the search thing is broken: this is on the front page, for chrissakes!

Just stick it a link in the OP telling people to post in TsunamiWombat's thread instead of here, so this thread can die out and we won't have three threads on the same topic on the front page.

Sorry if I sound irritable, but there's been a flood of threads about E3 announcements, and we really don't need dupes. Especially when there's already a thread about general E3 press-conference stuff.
You look irratable too... very angry but a little grey, you okay? XD

I did search, I searched "Star Wars: The Old Republic" as that is what I put at the start of mine... and nothing... alot of polls about characters though.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Evil Jak said:

I did search, I searched "Star Wars: The Old Republic" as that is what I put at the start of mine... and nothing... alot of polls about characters though.
That's likely why: the search was too specific.

Ah well. As long as you edit the opening post to do as I requested (redirecting users to the thread that this accidentally duped), or just tell people not to post in the thread by editing the title, I won't be angry.

tasthesose

Mar 20, 2009
This clip rocks and therefore this thread as well. KOTOR was one of the best RPGs on a console imho.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
scotth266 said:
Evil Jak said:

That's likely why: the search was too specific.

Ah well. As long as you edit the opening post to do as I requested (redirecting users to the thread that this accidentally duped), or just tell people not to post in the thread by editing the title, I won't be angry.
I never mentioned wanting you to stop been angry, ITZ SEXY! ;D

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
Voice acting for an entire MMO?!

And I thought I was safe when I quit WoW... Holy fucking shit.

The-Big-D

Feb 4, 2008
I really hope this game is as amazing as it looks and is just as good as KOTOR.
Speechless :D

amazinglettera

Bandersnatch
Jan 25, 2009
Ok...that video was damn amazing. For the minute or so of overall presentation,I was completely mesmerized. However, I still have the ever persistence doubt that another MMO will just result in disappointment. Yet, jumping back to the other hand so quickly, I have always loved KoToR and the original Star Wars movies. If it does unveil itself as the new sci-fi MMO we all wanted, I will be the first to kiss my own whatever and admit you were right.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Gormourn said:
I watched the trailer like 10 times =D

Man, now I'm so torn apart between making a Trooper or a Bounty Hunter once the game is out.

Troopers clearly get awesome skills like smashing people's faces with rifles, grenades and sticky bombs that stuck to people... But on the other hand, Bounty Hunters got Jetpacks and Flamethrowers, the two things I absolutely love.

I can't wait till other classes are released. Well, the whole Jedi/Sith thing is obvious, and I'm 99% sure that there will be a Smuggler class, either neutral or on Republic side... but what about others? Will there be a droid class? Some kind of a generic "medic"? Can't wait to learn =O
I have actually heard alot of things about there being droids... Although I think it may be more race and then classes within the race... so Droids that are Assassins, like HK from both KOTOR's... and I should imagine that there will be medics, Jedi's can get healing force powers anyway and Sith with Draining so I think they will be more like soldiers and stuff.