Starcraft Game (RPG). The end! Disscussion time.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
"Information on Ghosts is all very high level classified... Believe me I know. One of you did this and you seem the likeliest candidate. We're far from everything and anyone except the Protoss."

I seem to be lost in thought for a moment before I mutter, half to myself:

"Why the hell do we even care about this damn rock anyways?"

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
"Hmm...judging by the evidence of the needle and wrist wounds, I'd say the pyro went too long without his firey fix and decided it was time to go. Then again, I'd figure he'd try to burn himself to death if it was suicide. Suicide also doesn't answer the question of the gunshot. Seeing as how it missed Aplha, I would rule out anyone with any skill with a gun. Or could that be just what they want us to think?"

*Glances at the ghosts*

"Signal jammed sounds like a pretty suspicious excuse, don't you think? Perhaps this is simply a coverup team assigned to silence this station, hmm? Just remember people, those spooks follow whoever gets in their mind first. And for them that was the government..."

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Templar turned his head tward P.R

"no they dident teach us med, they taught us to fly for 80 hours straight."
He turned his body to get a full look of P.R
"What did they teach you at assassin school? Besides how to kill and lie."
As he said this Templar's hand droped to the gun only half holsterd at his side.

"Only person here with reason far as i can see, is you. The boys up top could have sent reinforcements, but insted we got you. mabey the corpral found out what your're here for, mabey you dident like him."

with the last statment P.R. started reaching for the C-10 holsterd on his back. templar pulled his pulse pistol out and pressed it to P.R head. a red light flashed his eye, G.H's lazer sight.

"Stop" Galt shouted.

Templar gun still raised turned to Galt, "you're a tech get the recording for this room."

he looked back at P.R.

"Unless it was "locked down""

out of game -note i took my time posting this so it got outdated and i needed to edit-back in game

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
*A whispy smoke rises from Galt's various orifices, you count more columns than should be there. He is out of character*

Knight_Templar said:
"What did they teach you at assassin school? Besides how to kill and lie."
I sense someone will throw a chair soon...very soon.

*The smoke suddenly condenses and reenters Galt's body. You look as if you'd seen a ghost(no pun intended)*

"A man's mind is a playground for anyone who can program someone's subconscious. Who knows what these spooks have up their sleeve."

ChrisP.Lettuce

Jan 3, 2008
*A lone silhouette appeared in the door of the Medical Lab, it was C.P.L., the last of the three ghosts was now accounted for. He had not been seen since his return from the Protoss assault*

"What have we here" Looking over at Alpha's body "I was so soundly asleep I almost didn't hear the gunshot."

"I've been listening to the theories from outside the door." C.P.L. mumbled, while examining the wounds on Alpha's wrists and in his neck. His vision shifts to E.S.Killian. "Doctor, you seem rather enthusiastic to place blame, would you not possess the knowledge to create such an illusion?"

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
"No more than a spook."

*Looks at Templar*

"My expertise is not in surveillance Captain. I suggest we find the engineer. He seems to be strangely absent."

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
To CPL- "My rank as a military scientist is quite low. This mission stopped me from even completing my Masters degree. Information on ghosts would never be passed on to me. I'm sure you've read my file. I'm rather confident in my abilities, but there is no way I could discover how to block your... talents... on my own, and that's the only way I'd ever learn it.
Odds are, it's one of you three ghosts. I respect you, CPL, I can't see you having done this, but I won't rule out the possibility. We don't need 3 ghosts. But we do want at least one. We don't have the facilities to lock a Ghost up. but we need to do something. In my opinion the killer is GH. With no further evidence, we must choose someone to... incapitate...so we ourselves wont be targeted. You know my vote. Who did it? We can find the engineer later, it's not like he's gonna confess or anything"

KurtNiisan

Sep 25, 2007
"Since this goddamn tragedy had to happen while I was SLEEPING, I'm going back to bed. There such as Hell ain't anything we can do about it tonight."

Captain Kurt, drained from a full day of standing guard and checking and maintaining his Siege Tank, leaves the room and trudges back to his quarters in a very slow and tired fashion

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
OUT OF CHARACTER: remember this is the LYNCHING game. We need to choose one of us to accuse, then take him out of the game. That's the entire point. It requires a bit of a jump in logic, but I think I gave a good enough excuse. Choose.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Templar called to Kurt eyes never leaving P.R.
"Do me a favor and get the the techy, he should be down near storage looking for something to get the drpship's working."

P.R's hand started to move again.

"The gun will fire when I let go of the trigger, unless you press the disarm button this thing will shoot no mater what."

Templar gave a smile and lowerd his gun, the red dot on his head lingerd before it too went away

"Apart from G.H there nobody seems to mind I had a gun to your head. If can anybody prove its somebody else do so now or P.R will truely be a "ghost"".

nobody but C.P.L noticed Templar still had his finger on the pulse pistol, ready to fire

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
"There is no evidence. I can't agree with your conclusion, as it seems to be driven by a perceived insult more than anything, but I'll not object if that's what we decide. It'll just be annoying to have the "leader" of this expedition dead. I still say it's GH. One more vote and I'll be swayed, any less and I'll consider it murder."

*PR starts to visibly chafe at the possibility of death. No one could look unruffled with their life being decided in front of them.*

ChrisP.Lettuce

Jan 3, 2008
*Lets out a long drawn out sigh*

"I guess we're stuck, this just doesn't look like our work. Too messy, too loud. He should never have been allowed to get that gunshot off." I strut over near Killian. "But...I also know nothing about GH. I don't know his skill or style. I have only ever seen him fire his rifle from afar. I hate to do this to my own kind, but my intuition tells me P.R. would have been cleaner than this."

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
templar looked at CPL and put his thumb on the disarm latch "you vouching for him?

As he said this his voice dident have the tone he used with the other ghosts.

DominicDavies

Dec 9, 2007
OUT OF CHARACTER// Guys, at what point did you think it was ok to roleplay somebody else's character? You can only talk and act for your own character fellas. Stick to our own characters or I will start making you dance the macarena, nude.//

"You are all idiots, take a deep breath and calm down. Its not going to help anybody if you accuse the wrong person."

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
"Haha. You guys seriously believe that one of us did it? We are given orders from high ranking officials of the Terran Confederacy. If they had ordered us to protect this base. We would, and by the looks of it, the base is still intact. Now if they had ordered us to wipe this place of survivers, depending on our mode, we would play with you or we would straight up kill everyone here. Either way it would take us, three Ghosts to kill tweleve people, less then a day, tops. And we wouldn't make it look like the guy killed himself either. If we were to play with you we would be doing nastier things. To let out a small bit of classifed information to you, our mission didn't say anything about killing a Firebat. However as Ghosts we are all briefed seperatly, but I am sure that the fine details wouldn't have changed much."

The Ghost exists the room while glaring at Templar, leaving the rest of them to make their acussations.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
out of game- O.K. guys i'm not going to be able to do this as i'm at school more work at home, ect ect. so I am going to remove myself from the game. i am sorry but i really have to.-back in game

Templar walked after P.R raising his pistol.

"no you don't, you bloody-" "ZIT" 'BANG'
As templar had aimed at P.R the ghost had droped to his knees, the energy pulse missing his head by miles. But the round from P.R's rifle hit templar squarly in the gut. "christ" he said in a oddly compoised voice, before his dead body hit the ground.

Out of game-ok sorry i have to go but i needed to and the lynching wasint happing so i killed two birds with one stone(killed get it)-back in game

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
The ghost blinked through his visor stupidly. The ignorent bastard. His paraniod stance on the Ghosts and the murder made him jumpy. He wasn't the killer, just drunk, scared and confused.

The rest of the crew rushed into the hallway where they saw me standing over Templar's body with a smoking barrel.

"Well this isn't going to go down well."

Out of the game- Sad to see you go but a nice way to end it. I would of thought up something like you slipped into a coma because of a drug OD or something. To everyone wondering why the slow pace of the muderes, etc. I will post the lynching tommorow about 11ish EST. I leave it late because this has to pass through more then one time zone. Between that and work I want to keep it running smoothly. -Back into game.

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
Larenxis wasn't much of a drinker, so he ended up not being around the others that much when they were... loose lipped. This led to a respect for most of the people he was stuck on this rock with (although he eyed the scientists and G.H. occasionally), and so he tried to maintain the military dignity he'd learned in the past few months. But in these days without battles or sicknesses, it was growing obvious that he longed for Retal, and lacked the strength that some of the more belligerent men had.

"You mean somebody killed him? Why would anyone do that?!" he exclaimed. He kneeled down next to the body, searching for clues and secretly wondering if the organs could be saved. Seeing the small hole on the side of Alpha's neck, he swallowed loudly and his eyes grew wide.

G.H.'s voice suddenly brought focus to the situation. He said, in a chilling tone, "It was definitely Larenxis. Only someone like him..." He stopped, sneering slightly as he pulled the syringe out of the bin. "Had the kind of knowledge necessary to pull something like this off."

"Surely you must be joking," Larenxis said, getting to his feet. "It seems like no thought was put into this at all. I mean, the needle hardly got the jugular and..." He trailed off, realizing what a hole he was digging. "I'm a doctor," he stated (gesticulating cautiously). "Saving lives is what I do. Not taking them."

Templar entered, breaking the silence. He holstered his pistol before spitting the query, "Someone care to explain?" He asked this as he stabbed a stim into his arm.

"Well he-" P.R. started to announce, but Templar butted in. "If I wanted to be bullshitted I'd talk to a spook. Anyway, thanks to the stim I'm thinking clearly; and I'm guessing the flame lover was killed and the death faked badly."

Larenxis wanted to give him a full report, but recognized his audience and only nodded.

"Ah doc you're the... well doc, guess this is your job then eh?" Templar said, raising an eyebrow.

"I generally deal with the living ones, actually," Larenxis mumbled; fine with being ignored. He bent down to the body again as the men argued. He heard someone stand up for him, a scientist, but only flicked his eyes away from Alpha for an instant. He massaged the bridge of his nose as the ol' "Ghosts aren't trustworthy" argument came up again.

When shots were fired though, he rose quickly and rushed into the hall.

"Well this isn't going to go down well."

Larenxis's face crinkled, followed by his mouth opening. "Not a-bloody-gain!" He rushed over to Templar and checked his vitals. "Goddamnit!"

Out of game- Good thing I don't have school tomorrow; I got caught up in this and now it's 3am! -In game again.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Hmm, well I can't say that the pilot didn't have it comming. It's strange hopw this day started off well enough. Everyone's on edge and playing right into the killers hands. The doctor seems pissed, but he was pointed out to maybe be the killer. So has one of the Ghosts, the scientist Killion has been looked at and the absence of Jason our engineer. Damnit, why can't I sense anything?

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
"He was a drunken bastard, but I can't see him as a murderer. This is a goddamn company of heroes, I've no stomach for another hero's death today, and no more evidence is gonna turn up. I'm going to bed."