StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser Trailer Leaked

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
But they charge extra for 3 campaigns! WAAAAAAAAAH!

This is what I expect to hear more and more, as we close in to a real announcement of Heart of the Swarm.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Hammeroj said:
lacktheknack said:
Why not? They've never put out anything short of excellent before.
On the front of story, Starcraft 2 is a short, padded piece of shit compared to their earlier endeavours. And it's disjointed to top it off thanks to the wonderful(-ly unnecessary) mission structure. I've gone over the exact points of it dozens of times, and I'm kind of tired of regurgitating the same points over and over. Do you want me to?
Nope. I've heard them, and I personally LIKE it that way.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
The sc2-campaign was fun to play. The story was unstructured pandering shite. I doubt this will change in the expansion. Now tell me what new units we poor zergs are getting :(

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Galaxy613 said:
I am really wondering how they are going to segway into the Zerg campaign. Is Kerrigan gonna go rogue and start taking command of zergs as a human? Will she continue working with Raynor or start working against him? Just because she isn't Zerg anymore doesn't mean her mindset has changed.
Did you watch the leaked ending from a while ago? Yeah it shows Kerrigan but not going to say what form.

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
Gotta handle it to Mr. Kotick - he sure knows how to cut development costs.
Hell, that Activision/Blizzard merge was so successful: no more thoughtful stories, less gorgeous CGIs, shit ass region locks, 3x60$ for what should've been one damn MIND BLOWING experience etc.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
I swear to god if they reinfest Kerrigan I will rage.
Blizzard already fucked up Warcraft with WoW, don't fuck up Starcraft II by reinfesting Kerrigan.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
why is Kerrigan wearing a suit again?
or we stuck with a ghost(who controls our nice little part of the swarm) and Jim for the rest of SC2. I liked the Queen of Blades hairstyle.

The Forces of Chaos

Mar 25, 2010
Looks like they they gonna do the "reinfested" story. What a waste of god dam time wings of liberty was then. Should have taken Findlay's advice on Kerrigan and hooked up with Hanson.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
I suppose that they have to use Terran characters as all the Zerg ones are dead and/or MIA (I'm looking at you Duran). Also, they have to incorporate the end of Arcturus, the rise of Valerian and the Raynor/Kerrigan marriage issues...what with her having tentacle hair and stuff (not to mention mass murder and whatnot).

I hope they make some new characters though. the cerebrate player character never died and they should be able to make an infested character or a queen character with relative ease.

P.S. am I the only one hoping for a leviathan at some point?

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Ok, if there's one thing Blizzard can do it's cut scenes. The story may be a little... Swiss, but I do enjoy the ride when it's presented this well :D

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
After seeing the ending cutscene leaked, I really have no hope at all for the story. It's like Blizzard just hired some teenager whose only experience was writing fan fiction.

please bring lurkers back, please please please

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
You know, I'm sure it's full priced. Wow, I thought only EA and the Sims had the audacity to charge full price for an expansion pack.

I heard that "Heart of the Swarm" is supposed to come out next year. Now, considering that Starcraft II took what, thirteen years to come out and this one is only taking two. It's easy to tell when they're milking the good-old fan-base udder.

Blizzard takes to long for me to care.