Starcraft II mod I swear I remember

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
A long time ago, I tried out the Blizzard Arcade in Starcraft II, and I remember a particular mod that I can't remember the name of. I remember it being a one on one fighting game that controls like a MOBA. I also remember it having a Blazblue track in it, specifically Bullet Dance.

Does anyone know what I'm trying to remember? I can't check myself because I'm close to my data cap, and I don't have SC2 installed on my desktop.

P.S. For the five or so not in the know, if it helps, this is the track that I remember the mod used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjkxmwXB5o[/youtube]

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
The only SC2 mod that I remember that plays like a MOBA is Tofu Arena. Perhaps that is what you are looking for.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Subbies said:
The only SC2 mod that I remember that plays like a MOBA is Tofu Arena. Perhaps that is what you are looking for.
Is it actually a MOBA?, because the mod I'm thinking of only controls like a MOBA. It's designed like a fighting game otherwise.

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
DarklordKyo said:
Subbies said:
Is it actually a MOBA?, because the mod I'm thinking of only controls like a MOBA. It's designed like a fighting game otherwise.
Yeah it's a moba. So it probably isn't what you're looking for. Welp, see what mod it could be, it's been a while since I've played SC2. Good luck on your search