Starcraft is hard!

Sodoff

Oct 15, 2009
Yea.. it may sound dumb.. But I just started playing it today. As in seriously spending time on bases and thinking about my choices.

When it first came out I was too young to understand what the heck was going on.. and in the later years Ive been too busy playing other RTS games.
so all this buzz about starcraft II got me thinking that it may be time to get to know it

And its awesome! soo many upgrades and ways to play.
I dont need to describe the game itself as most of you have played it waaay more than I have

My point is..

Starcraft is hard!

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
It's not that challenging if you have time. Just play definsevily until you get an entire army to crush everything on the map

bitzi61

Jan 28, 2009
It can be hard if your not fully aware of the many choices and how they actually affect your game play. Each race has it's own way of playing it, and if you try to play it like another of the races, you get crushed.
I still say it's totally one of the best RTS's of all time (at this point). Of course, I may be a lil bias... LOL! ;D

Ze_Reaper_Of_Zeath

Feb 20, 2010
Just do this, If you VS against a A.I, build up to 10 SCV's, Drones or whatever, on the 8th drone build a barrack, the 9th a supply depot. Then you're set.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
It can be confusing, but when you learn about how each choice affects the outcome of your match, it can be incredibly fun and strategic.

LordWalter

Sep 19, 2009
Sodoff said:
Yea.. it may sound dumb.. But I just started playing it today. As in seriously spending time on bases and thinking about my choices.

When it first came out I was too young to understand what the heck was going on.. and in the later years Ive been too busy playing other RTS games.
so all this buzz about starcraft II got me thinking that it may be time to get to know it

And its awesome! soo many upgrades and ways to play.
I dont need to describe the game itself as most of you have played it waaay more than I have

My point is..

Starcraft is hard!
;D Wanna play me?

hehehe

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
Yes I agree, it's really really hard, just like Warcraft 3. I have yet to be able to fend of the second wave in any of those games.
That's why I love C&C: Generals, 'cause the bots in that game blow a** and suck **lls are not very good at all.

keybird said:
It's not that challenging if you have time. Just play definsevily until you get an entire army to crush everything on the map
I use that strategy in all RTSs until I'm confident enough to rush. Starcraft is still much harder than, say, C&C: Generals.