StarCraft's Kerrigan Invades France

Aug 12, 2009
Clive Howlitzer said:
I actually liked her original design a lot more than her Starcraft 2 design. This one is way too prettied up and sexualized which I guess is the way you have to go nowadays but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
I'm pretty sure making her more sexualized is supposed to be to mess with your head. I certainly would not like to go anywhere near her with my genitalia, but that fact that she skeletal breasts and feet deformed to look like high heels disturbs me on a deep level, because it's something that's sexualized in the most horrifying way possible.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
John Funk said:
My one quibble is with the material used to make the statue. Every StarCraft II player knows that the Bronze league is for chumps. I demand a Kerrigan statue carved out of solid Diamond, Blizzard! C'mon, you can afford it.
Diamond? Bah! I demand a statue made out of SC2 Grand Masters! >:D

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Sir Strange Of The House Lycan said:
Clive Howlitzer said:
I actually liked her original design a lot more than her Starcraft 2 design. This one is way too prettied up and sexualized which I guess is the way you have to go nowadays but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
I'm pretty sure making her more sexualized is supposed to be to mess with your head. I certainly would not like to go anywhere near her with my genitalia, but that fact that she skeletal breasts and feet deformed to look like high heels disturbs me on a deep level, because it's something that's sexualized in the most horrifying way possible.
You are giving Blizzard way too much credit. They just wanted her to be sexier so they could use her to help sell Starcraft 2 to males 12-18. Combine that with replacing her superior voice actor with one that is about as generic sultry as you can get and there you have it.
Boring Starcraft 2 Kerrigan! Of course I am probably jaded in that everything about Sc2 plays out like a 14 year olds fanfic.