DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
jayzz911 said:
DarkhoIlow said:
jayzz911 said:
DarkhoIlow said:
jayzz911 said:
DarkhoIlow said:
Really wanna play this game when it comes to PC, so release it soon please?

On Steam you don't pay for patching just saying Undead Labs.
They partnered with microsoft pretty early on if i remember correctly. So i doubt it will be coming to steam.
It's not the first game from M$ to be released on PC. Bastion came on XBLA first as well and then was ported to PC and placed on steam. This is one of the examples that I'm thinking of right now.
I never said it wouldnt make it to pc. It most defintely will given that they have already announced that they would do it.(somewhere in july if i remembered correctly but dont quote me on this) Just dont think it will be coming to steam. GFWL is a bigger probability
GFWL no longer exists thank God, so I really doubt it will be released normally without using a platform like steam,gamers gate or what not.
? It doesn't? what makes you say that? I can still buy games from it? (not saying your wrong just don't know whats going on lol) and yup its gonna use steam it says so in their FAQ that they edited today :O
It was discontinued as far as I know. I haven't seen any games recently with GFWL logo on it. But hey I don't go retailers because I don't got any in my town.

I haven't bought my games retail for a very long time (except some exceptions for Collector Editions), everything I get is digital.