STDs and Fable 2

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
So my roommate is finally getting me to play Fable 2, and I can see that it has potential to be actually good, save for a few gameplay issues and some other in-game oddities. My favorite so far is the STDs that your character can receive for having unprotected sex with people that he/she isn't married to. I have 8 so far, trying for double digits at least, wondering what will happen if I ever get 100. I have to imagine that this feature was put in to discourage players from extramarital pleasure, but it just makes want to do it more, since there's no penalty for it, and I'm trying to score an orgy. The best I've done so far is a foursome with three wives who all lived down the street from one another.

For discussion, what are some mechanics in games that make no sense, or you like to exploit, and has anybody else realized that you can't spell discussion without cuss?

Nov 11, 2008
STD's! Gotta catch 'em All!

Fable 2 is pretty silly.

I hope Fable 3 will feel a bit better.

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
Wait. You can have orgies in Fable II? And get STDs?

WHY AM I ONLY FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS NOW???

I have played this game through twice, and clearly I didn't have HALF as much fun as I was supposed to.

Deshin

Aug 31, 2010
You can receive STDs from your spouse as well... a fact that doesn't sit well with me... what's my wife been up to while I've been out saving Albion!?

Then again to be fair...
I did marry the freshly reanimated corpse of Lady Gray so it's very likely to have a couple of death/necrosis related diseases here and there...

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Pfft, a foursome. I did it with 9 people at once on Fable 2 and my friend managed 27.