STeam Autumn sale

Eve Charm

Aug 10, 2011
Probably will buy outlast, gonna see if risk of rain, dive kick and state of decay get put on a flash sale or something for cheaper before buying ;)

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Wait. This sale lasts until the 3rd of December. So this is basically going to roll over into the christmas sale? Hm.

Might pick up Civ V Brave New World at a reasonable price while I have the chance, but it's unlikely that it won't be in the christmas sale, when I'm likely to play it.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
I'm getting Crusader Kings. I was also going to get X-Com Enemy Within, but it's not on sale.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Ugh....because I don't spend enough on Steam as it is. I'm really hoping they don't have anything I want. I really don't need to spend any more money on PC games. At least this sale is only going to last a few days.

Sep 14, 2009
Pink Gregory said:
Wait. This sale lasts until the 3rd of December. So this is basically going to roll over into the christmas sale? Hm.

Might pick up Civ V Brave New World at a reasonable price while I have the chance, but it's unlikely that it won't be in the christmas sale, when I'm likely to play it.
ah should've checked greenmangaming this past weekend, they had it for 10 bucks on there.

from what i've played of brave new world so far, it's fun...but holy shit does it mess with alot of stuff that was already in the game, i think it's for the better though.

and maybe it's just me...but i think brave new world makes the game easier? well, it at least makes other nations much less war hungry, in my two games i've played i only had 2 major battles with two civilizations and that was because we were neck at neck with our borders touching and they were starving so they were getting desperate.

also, i noticed a HUGE increase in barbarians, it's like they are fucking like bunnies in the fog of war and then decide to all come attack me in bursts, shit gets annoying very quickly.

OT: holy crap, autumn sale?!? i like the store page design, but as of right now nothing sparks my interest, and if it does i've seen it cheaper on amazon/greenmangaming

if bethesda wants me to get dragonborn, then they need to make it much cheaper, i'm not spending that much to upgrade my normal edition when the legendary edition is going for 20 bucks, fuck that.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
It's time. YEAAAAAAAAH

I'm probably going to pick up Hate Plus today. I'll definitely get Long Live the Princess when it gets a little cheaper. If I didn't already have The King of Fighters XIII I would have totally bought it today.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
There are a shitload of games I want to buy but I'm trying to hold off until the winter sale. Not much cash in the bank right now and payday doesn't happen until after this sale ends....although some of those games I'm looking at are under $10....

t850terminator

Nov 21, 2013
I will get Portal 2, definitely, can't pass that chance up...
but conflicted on Thomas was Alone or Terraria...

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Finally bought Skyrim. Now I just need an un-shit internet connection to download that mother and the hundreds of mods I'm likely to install.

Also Outlast. :)

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Eh, I already have all the games from the sale that I'd want. I have so many random games from different humble bundles that I don't really want to buy anything new for a little while.

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
oh dear, here we go again....

Already picked up Rogue Legacy. Interestingly I got the DLC to TellTale's The Walking Dead for cheaper on Amazon the other day. (Was 75% off instead of Steam's 50%)

And now having played it, I have to say $1.25 is the right price for it. It is okay but nothing really special.

FieryTrainwreck

Apr 16, 2010
Sort of annoying that Skyrim + all the DLC costs $20 while the DLC alone costs $22.50. I know that sort of thing happens pretty regularly on Steam sales, but I was specifically waiting on that DLC to go on sale. Weak.

Bought Rogue Legacy, mulling over Outlast, waiting for State of Decay to maybe hit 50% off. I imagine it's only going to get worse.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
YES. I KNEW I SAVED THAT PAYCHECK FOR A REASON.

Imma get Skyrim: Legendary Edition, Orange Box, Outlast... Yay!

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Well, better sell those Outlast Steam cards now before their price drops dramatically :p

Anyway, all I bought was Terraria, ironically with my Steam card money. I'll probably hold out until the winter sale when I get some more spending money.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
BloatedGuppy said:
I'm running out of things to buy, sale or not. I already have all the games!
lol I'm in the exact same situation. I think I have every game on steam I'm interested in x_x.
One day I might even play some of them!

OT: If anyone hasn't bought Rogue Legacy yet, it's awesome! I very much recommend it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Crap. Now I'll have to check Steam every eight hour and buy games I don't really want.
Not sure if I should be thankful or hate you!