STeam Autumn sale

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
Razentsu said:
It's time. YEAAAAAAAAH

I'm probably going to pick up Hate Plus today. I'll definitely get Long Live the Princess when it gets a little cheaper. If I didn't already have The King of Fighters XIII I would have totally bought it today.
Hate Plus and Long Live the Queen are two games I'm looking to get too although I think they are a little to expensive for what they are at the moment even with the sale.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I just realized there's a flipped version of the site that reads 'Autumn Sale' at the bottom. That's really cute n______n

Right now the only game that interests me is Outlast but I know I need to show some restraint. It's a slippery slope of buying I tell 'ya.

AlbertoDeSanta

Sep 19, 2012
I recently put a large sum of money on Steam, and used all of it on full price games. Oh well. Regardless, I'd have waited for the Christmas sales anyway, they're much better and last longer.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
porous_shield said:
Razentsu said:
It's time. YEAAAAAAAAH

I'm probably going to pick up Hate Plus today. I'll definitely get Long Live the Princess when it gets a little cheaper. If I didn't already have The King of Fighters XIII I would have totally bought it today.
Hate Plus and Long Live the Queen are two games I'm looking to get too although I think they are a little to expensive for what they are at the moment even with the sale.
God damn it. I fucking hate Hate Story. Needless to say, I'll pick up the sequel.

I'm both happy and sad that there's now a bunch of games that I want. I pretty much bought everything on my previous wishlist and haven't really wanted a game badly for 1-2 years now. Sadly, Barbie Dreamhouse Party isn't on sale this time, but I can wait.

Pink Gregory said:
Wait. This sale lasts until the 3rd of December. So this is basically going to roll over into the christmas sale? Hm.

Might pick up Civ V Brave New World at a reasonable price while I have the chance, but it's unlikely that it won't be in the christmas sale, when I'm likely to play it.
It's up for £6.79 on gamefly right now AND you can use a 20% off coupon: GFDNOV20. It's GFDNOV20UK if you live in the UK or Europe. For me(euro), that's a lower price than 75% off the price on Steam. It activates on Steam anyway, so no worries :p

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Weaver said:
BloatedGuppy said:
I'm running out of things to buy, sale or not. I already have all the games!
lol I'm in the exact same situation. I think I have every game on steam I'm interested in x_x.
One day I might even play some of them!

OT: If anyone hasn't bought Rogue Legacy yet, it's awesome! I very much recommend it.
Same here. There's maybe three games I'm seriously considering getting, and it's going to take a pretty steep discount to get me to bite. I've already got almost 250 games on Steam, most of which I've never even installed, let alone played. I'm more interested in GoG's holiday sale this year -- there's a couple of Wing Commander games I want but still don't have, and the Freespace games would be nice, too.

Pink Gregory said:
Can anyone tell me anything at all about Sid Meier's Ace Patrol?
This is not from first hand experience, but from what I've heard it's a relatively simple strategy game designed for smartphones, which has the benefit of Sid Meier working on it personally. These days he's more interested in smaller projects, stuff that can be played on a handheld or smart phone[footnote]He was also heavily involved in the design of Civilization Revolution, and it shows -- that game is basically Civ I with some extra victory conditions that were introduced in Civ II and III, with a few other tweaks to make it play quicker. It's also the only Civ game aside from the original I've really enjoyed.[/footnote] than he is in the big, hugely complex strategy games that his name keeps getting plastered on.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
Waiting for Bl2 DLC, Assault on Dragon Keep at least and New Vegas. Other than that, I got the games that interest me at the moment.