Steam game exchange!

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I have a copy of Tomb Raider Guardian of Light. Willing to give it away for free but wouldn't mind a little indie game or something.

It's a pretty short game and best played with a friend.

I have also got NUMEROUS dota 2 invites...

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
Hylke Langhout said:
I've got Steam Keys for Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon + DLC and a DOTA 2 invite. I'll give em away for free, I have more than enough games.
You still have the Armageddon one? I've been looking around for a while to find a retail copy but alas, apparently no stock left in the entire country.

I haven't been on Steam in a while but I think I have a crate thingy from TF2 if you want it. I have no idea how much it's worth though.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Sammyjb17 said:
I have a spare XCOM key from Bioshock Infinite kicking around, if anyone has any decent offers for it.
I have Amnesia and Guns of Icarus online(Well, 2 as I bought the 4-pack) if you are interested :D Both combined don't really seem enough for something as epic as Xcom, but I just thought i would float the offer.

If anyone else wants either of those, just say.... Happy to trade them for something interesting.

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
I have two ARMA 3 Alpha Lite keys if anyone wants them. I'm not asking anything in return.

EDIT: I only have one left and it's pending giveaway.

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
I have one copy of Civ 5 for the 2,5 people that doesnt have that.
EDIT: Already traded.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Isn't there a dedicated steam trading thread we're meant to use for this?

x-Tomfoolery-x said:
I have a copy of Torchlight II sitting in my steam.
Euskalduna said:
I have got a key of Dawn of War Warhammer 40k if any one wants it. Will take cheapy games that strike my fancy.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL KEY, as in you will have to enter it in steam for it to work, be warned, but I am trustworthy, so yeah.

Either of you two want to trade for a copy of The Binding of Isaac? Or... *goes and checks* Deus Ex GOTY (the first one) or Frozen Synapse?

Also, Darksiders II for 6 bucks with that humble bundle weekly? Sheet that sounds like a bargain.

legend forge

Mar 26, 2010
I've got a copy of Magicka with the Dungeons and Daemons DLC. Party Robes included.

Anyone got anything to trade?

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
FFP2 said:
Hylke Langhout said:
I've got Steam Keys for Red Faction Guerilla, Red Faction Armageddon + DLC and a DOTA 2 invite. I'll give em away for free, I have more than enough games.
You still have the Armageddon one? I've been looking around for a while to find a retail copy but alas, apparently no stock left in the entire country.

I haven't been on Steam in a while but I think I have a crate thingy from TF2 if you want it. I have no idea how much it's worth though.
I still have it. I'm assuming you want the DLC with that as well? Don't worry about the TF2 crate. Like I said, I'm giving them away for free. I'll send you a forum message with the Steam codes.

Sku1c

Jan 19, 2013
I have 3 Dawn of War 2 GOTY keys, actual keys, you'll have to enter it into steam to work. They where bought as part of a surplus stock sale, so yes, they're legal. I'll trade for pretty much any cheap thing.

Also a dozen Dota 2 keys, free for all :)

amara2021

Mar 29, 2009
PH3NOmenon said:
Isn't there a dedicated steam trading thread we're meant to use for this?

x-Tomfoolery-x said:
I have a copy of Torchlight II sitting in my steam.
Euskalduna said:
I have got a key of Dawn of War Warhammer 40k if any one wants it. Will take cheapy games that strike my fancy.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL KEY, as in you will have to enter it in steam for it to work, be warned, but I am trustworthy, so yeah.

Either of you two want to trade for a copy of The Binding of Isaac? Or... *goes and checks* Deus Ex GOTY (the first one) or Frozen Synapse?

Also, Darksiders II for 6 bucks with that humble bundle weekly? Sheet that sounds like a bargain.
Heeeey, if they haven't replied to you yet I have a key for Torchlight II to trade as well for Frozen Synapse. I also have a metric crapton of other games I got from bundles and whatnot to trade.

amara2021

Mar 29, 2009
I have Amnesia, Bit Trip Runner, Bastion, Braid, Cave Story, Closure, Gratuitous Space Battles, Don't Starve, Dustforce, Jamestown, Lone Survivor, Rochard, Shank 2, SPAZ, Super Meat Boy, Torchlight, Vessel, and Wizorb. I also have both Bioshocks, Prototype 2, and possibly Spec Ops: The Line, but I gotta check that when I get to my home computer. Some of these keys are lumped together so i'd be trading them in bunches I guess. I'd really like 30 Second Hero, if anyone has it.

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
amara2021 said:
I have Amnesia, Bit Trip Runner, Bastion, Braid, Cave Story, Closure, Gratuitous Space Battles, Don't Starve, Dustforce, Jamestown, Lone Survivor, Rochard, Shank 2, SPAZ, Super Meat Boy, Torchlight, Vessel, and Wizorb. I also have both Bioshocks, Prototype 2, and possibly Spec Ops: The Line, but I gotta check that when I get to my home computer. Some of these keys are lumped together so i'd be trading them in bunches I guess. I'd really like 30 Second Hero, if anyone has it.

If you are feeling generous, I would love Spec Ops.

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
I have Ys: The Oath in Felghana and The Ship Complete if anyone wants to trade with me.
Got Galactic Arms Race as well, but that is pending for someone.

Gurgleflob

Jun 29, 2012
Migs said:
I have Ys: The Oath in Felghana and The Ship Complete if anyone wants to trade with me.
Got Galactic Arms Race as well, but that is pending for someone.
I've still got all of my previously offered keys if you want one of them for the ship. (I'm the third poster)

Pyromaniacal

Oct 29, 2012
Hylke Langhout said:
Do you still have that Red Faction? If so I'll take it off your hands

Migs

Oct 13, 2010
And The Ship Complete is ~gone~
All I have left is Ys: The Oath in Felghana

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
I have :

Humble Bundle Keys for Killingfloor (+dlcs) annnnd Saints Row 3. I also have a 3 day multiplayer pass for Red orcestra 2.

I would like...

A steam copy of DiRT3 would be nice, other than that i don't really mind, I'm up for anything if it's of equalish value