Steam Inventory trade stuff! Come forth and offer or ask.

SilverStrike

Jul 12, 2010
I figure we ought to have one of these. Because I'd be surprised if people didn't have some lingering games here or there, or things they'd like that they'd be willing to trade for at a decent deal, or some such.

Now, I have a million Dota 2 keys as probably everyone does..
A copy of Frozen Synapse (It's £19 for two, so call it worth £9.50)
And a copy of Garry's Mod.

I'd love if anyone has a copy of the Enhanced Witcher 1. Happy to give both for it, or some such thing.

Now go forth, offer and ask what you might want from others, or even wish to give!

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I have 2 copies of Dota 2 I'm trying to get rid of. They are free to whoever wants one or both to clean up my inventory.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
How big is Dota 2? Might be time to get into those sorta games:)

The only thing I have is a Mann Co. Crate (I don't buy things online), and I have no idea how to gift it so if anyone wants it they're gonna have to explain how to do that.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
6 Copies of Dota 2...

Since I got my first invite back in March (or something similar) I've managed to amass a total of probably 15 copies... Since everyone I know has it, I just want to get rid of the damn things...

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Can't think of anything I'd want, but I do have a few games left over from 4-packs.

2 Copies of Wanderlust: Rebirth (It's a bit rubbish)
1 Copy of Guns of Icarus Online (quite enjoyable, but not many players)

Huh. That's less than I thought I had. Guess I've managed to get rid of some after all.

Joe136

Mar 15, 2011
I would like a few copies of Dota 2 so that my friends and I could play it. Only things I have to offer in return are TF2 items. Nothing too special. Just some weapons and crates.

My Steam name is Joe1036 and my profile picture is an Abra. If anyone is interested on trading or anything, feel free to add me.