Steam Sale 2012 - What games emptied your wallet?

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
I only have $10 on my card, and no job. Still, SOMETHING is going to take that $10 from me!

Jestus

Dec 9, 2010
What? Nobody's bought Warhammer 40k: Space Marine?!? That game was $7.50 and is a pretty good time for what it's worth.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Not that it was on sale but I bought Killing Floor yesterday. It came with 2 guest passes and since my friends already have the game, let me know if any of you want one. I think it gives you access to three days of access to the full game. PM me and we can coordinate the deets.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
So far I've got

Painkiller Pack - $7.50
Borderlands GOTY - $7.50

Still have days left on the sale, that list will grow.

Deviate said:
Jestus said:
What? Nobody's bought Warhammer 40k: Space Marine?!? That game was $7.50 and is a pretty good time for what it's worth.
I think most of us already got it.
Yeah I bought it when the game came out, waste of money in retrospect, barely played it

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
So far:

BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Fallout: New Vegas
Max Payne
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Medieval II: Total War
Offspring Fling!
Oil Rush
Painkiller: Black Edition
Splice
Universe Sandbox

And yet, still plan on buying more. Dear Lord, Valve are raking in the money from me this next week coming.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
idarkphoenixi said:
Lancer873 said:
So far, I've gotten:
Rayman: Origins - 14.99
From Dust - 3.99
Noitu Love 2: Devolution - 2.49
Unfortunately, this leaves me with 8.98 in my wallet. I really want Borderlands, but if L4D2 gets voted in for the next sale I might have to get that instead. I guess I'll see in four minutes...
Congrats on L4D2 winning, was pretty much guaranteed to happen.

ot: Rayman:Origins
Tome Raider:lengeds/Anniversary
Mirrors Edge
Darksiders

If anyone could recommend me some really nice titles I'd appreciate it. I love Steam sales but I always get so caught up I usually miss the best grabs
Well Hard Reset is pretty fun. It is only $3.75. I have only played the first level but it was a lot of fun. Especially once I got my shotgun. It is a fps that supposedly goes back to the old school shooters. It is set in a cyberpunk city. You start with an assualt rifle and a plasma rifle. Then you get points from killing enemies and finding secrets to unlock uppgrades for your guns. Your assualt rifle can turn into a shotgun(which is really satisfying), a mine launcher, a rpg, and one other thing I can't remember. I only remember 1 upgrade for the plasma gun which was it shot out lightning. I would definately reccomend it for how cheap it is.

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
Jestus said:
Got it for free on PSN last month.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
All of the extra civilisations for Civ V (Not Gods & Kings)
Salamanders Veteran skin for Space Marine

So far, I have been rather disappointed with the Steam Summer sale as nothing has really ticked my fancy

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
I got Civ V 75% off and The Walking Dead 40%.

Just ARMA II left on my list of games I'll buy if they get cheap.

WorriedSandwich

Nov 23, 2011
GiantRaven said:
And they WILL put it on sale, probably the last day for 75% off. It would be stupid of them to miss the opportunity to close big with that.

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
I got Trine 2, Star Wars - Jedi Knight II:Jedi Outcast, Star Wars - Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
All up about $15. I really wish steam or GOG had KOTOR II.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
On top of Bioshock 2 and Plants vs. Zombies I also got Painkiller. Time to murder tons of dudes.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
kyosai7 said:
I only have $10 on my card, and no job. Still, SOMETHING is going to take that $10 from me!
I'm aggravated. I just bought Civilization 4 for $10. They have 5 for under $8. Dang.

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
Well so far all I've got is Dark Messiah Might and Magic for 2.50. I'm still waiting on Arma 2 and Total War: Medival 2 to go down in price. Also was thinking of Mount and Blade, should I go with Fire and Sword or is there a major difference between it and warband?

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
Ooooh, this is getting dangerous. It's tough trying to stop myself splurging all my money right now on Qube, Trine 2, Saints Row, Legend of Grimrock and the Walking Dead. Plus Bastion might be on sale when I want to be sleeping.

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
WorriedSandwich said:
GiantRaven said:
And they WILL put it on sale, probably the last day for 75% off. It would be stupid of them to miss the opportunity to close big with that.
No, it will be 33%. And im being optimistic. They are in the top sales with a 20% discount. Believe me, they will never do a 75%.