Steam Sale is ending. Whatcha get?

Karoshi

Jul 9, 2012
I bought far too much...

Arkham Asylum (Batman aint my type, but since everyone keeps praising it...)
Beyond Good and Evil (loving it, was a pleasant surprise)
Bastion (once again, a surprisingly good game)
a lot of Fallout: New Vegas addons
Magicka (actually regret buying it)
Driver San Francisco (wow wow wow, great game, but I still suck at driving)
Zeno Clash (havent played yet)
Binding of Isaac

Burig

Nov 8, 2010
Batman Arkham City and all DLC with it.
Considered buying a few things like Splinter Cell Conviction (or whatever it was called), but reading some reviews didn't seem like it was a good port.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Not much, I got...

The Witcher
Limbo
AC:Revelations
LA Noir
FO:New Vegas
Morrowind (old version on CD did not keep up with my recent CPU upgrade)

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - £4.19
Just Cause 2 - £3.49
The Haunted: Hells Reach - £4.99
Fable, The Lost Chapters - £1.74
Dungeon Defenders - £2.49
GTA complete pack - £4.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations - £10.19
Might and Magic Pack - £19.99
Payday the Heist - £3.74
Legend of Grimrock - £4.79
Mafia 2 - £4.99

Grand Total - £64.59

Not much more than a single new game, and I got 20 and some DLC, including some of my all time favourites (Fable and Jedi Knight.) and some new favourites (Legend of Grimrock).

The only purchase I regret is Dungeon Defenders, as after playing it, I feel like it is just a bad Orcs Must Die! And with the second one on the way, I would much rather be playing that.

My favourite purchase though, has to be the GTA pack.GTA 1, 2, 3, 4 San Andreas, Vice City, and Episodes from Liberty City all for £4.99? Craziness.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Chunga the Great said:
Those deals...... THEY CAME OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyway,

Orcs Must Die and DLC
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Rome: Total War and Expansions
Medieval: Total War and Expansions
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Vietnam
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Civilization III Complete
Civilization IV
Civilization IV: Warlord
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
Civilization IV: Colonization
SimCity 4 Deluxe
Terraria (I've had it since Christmas, but only recently started playing it.)
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! (shame there were no good Alien Games to be on sale.)

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
Trine 2
Batman Arkham City
Star Ruler
Stacking

Honestly not much this year, most of the things I would have wanted I already had, like half the indie bundles I had from other indie bundle sites and such. Still I had wanted to get Arkham city for a while, and Stacking.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
I have an unbelievably infuriating habit of losing my job whenever a sale for anything I might be slightly interested in is incoming. So, nothing, in other words.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
Well my bag was more 'holy crap I've been waiting for this to go on sale' in a manner of speaking.

The Binding of Isaac (actually traded TF2 items for, so I felt good about it)
Batman: Arkham City (bought with opinionated money)
Fallout: New Vegas Collection (all DLCs and item bundles, also with Opinionated money)

Aside from that, I either had what was on sale or had no interest in it.

Ziame

Mar 29, 2011
Fallout 3 GOTY (OMG AWESOME)
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (OMG AWESOME)
Civilization IV GOTY (OMG OMG OMG SO AWESOME)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat (wtf is this shit. Shadow of Chernobyl was like 500x better)

and yeah, that's it. I was hoping for Rebellion to get -50%... from what I've seen it ain't worth 30? :O

May 5, 2010
I didn't get TOO much seeing as I have a Mac. If I had a decent gaming PC, I would be thousands of dollars in debt by now. As it is, I'm surprised I was able to get this much.

Portal 2-Played it on XBOX and loved the crap out of it, and wanted to make my own test chambers. I have not been disappointed. Oh, and it was 5 dollars! 5 DOLLARS! What?

Bastion-Mainly got it because I'd heard about it a lot and it was only $3.75. So far I've been pleasantly surprised. It's got this cool, magic-infused post-apocalyptic western thing going on. And a guy who reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson narrates! How many games can claim all that?

Gary's Mod-I have only used this for tossing increasingly large objects around a field like I'm Syndrome from "The Incredibles". I'll probably check out a few tutorials and start messing around with it for real sometime soon.

Civilization 5-Didn't have much experience with the Civ series before now, but it was cheap and I remembered a "Critical Miss" comic about making Ghandi a warlord. Again, I have been pleasantly surprised. It's pretty much the perfect time-sink.

Driver San Fransisco-Ugh. I got this for 33% off mere hours before it jumped up to 75%. Other then that though...It's OK. Very laggy, and the dialog seems to flip a coin when deciding whether to play or not(NOTE: not always a bad thing), but when it runs, it's great fun. REALLY wished I'd waited for that sale, though.

Splinter Cell: Conviction-Haven't tried it yet. Mainly got it because it was cheap and I don't have a lot of options.

Psychonauts-Still haven't tried it. Expecting good things, though. Also, I got it for like, 4 dollars. Awesome.

Knights of the Old Republic-See "Psychonauts", except I got this for like, $2.50. That's completely ridiculous. I feel like I've stolen money from someone.

Team Fortress 2-See "Knights of the Old Republic", except I got this for free. Is everyone at Valve is actually from a parallel universe where they value anti-currency or something?

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
Borderlands Bundle (DLCs)
Crysis Bundle
-Crysis + Warhead
-Crysis Wars (Whatever that is)
Dead Island Bundle (DLCs)
DoubleFine Bundle
-Psychonauts
-Costume Quest
-Stacking
Dragon Age: Origins Bundle (Expansions)
FarCry Bundle
-FarCry
-FarCry 2
Galactic Civilization 2 Bundle (Expansions)
Magika Bundle (DLCs)
Mount & Blade Bundle (Expansions)
Tropico 3 Bundle (Expansions)

Bastion x2
Beyond Good & Evil
From Dust
KotOR
Risen
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Witcher (Enhanced Edition)
Witcher 2 (Enhanced Edition)

... I think that's all of them. $150. Got more bundles then I thought I did. I missed a couple flash sales due to a crazy work week. I could have had that money stretch even further if I had the time.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Apparently I'm the only person in the world who bought Killing Floor from this...

Killing Floor + DLCs
Binding of Isaac + DLC
Magicka + DLCs as a gift

And a beta invite to Dota 2.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Surprisingly, nothing. There were only a couple of games I wanted to add to my collection, and none I could justify spending money on. Still, I'll probably end up buying couple of cheap adventure games I haven't played in a long time, thus further adding to my backlog ;)

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Trine 2
Payday the Heist
Mount and Blade warband
Driver San Francisco.

About £15 in total.

Contemplating grabbing max payne 3 as well.

romanator0

Jun 3, 2011
This is what I got:

Trine 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Saint's Row: The Third
Painkiller: Black Edition
Hard Reset
Left 4 Dead 2
Crysis and Crysis: Warhead
UT2004
UT3: Black Edition
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I think I might have been in a bit of a shooter craze at the time.