Steam Summer Sale Goes Live

SillySam

Mar 15, 2011
crazyarms33 said:
Is it worth picking up Bastion?
It's a great game, for $2.24 I'd say go for it.
Besides, it has Steam trading cards, you can put those up on the market

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
crazyarms33 said:
Is it worth picking up Bastion?
I highly recommend Bastion. Definitely my favorite indie game that I've played so far. Yeah, beating Minecraft in that list. The story and gameplay are both really good themselves, but the soundtrack is what makes me absolutely love the game. It just sets the atmosphere perfectly. Also, the narrator; he's like another Morgan Freeman. 10/10

OT: Borderlands 2 for $10!? I'm totally on top of that... Aaaand now I'm poor. lol

Captcha: u jelly?
Kinda. I mean, I have a large enough backlog of games from previous sales as it is, but having more money to buy more games I'll probably never play would make me happier lol.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
TiberiusEsuriens said:
They shouldn't be selling Borderlands 2 for cheap, they need to put the DLC on sale. With a 4th just out and a 5th on the way it's the cost of the original game.
All of the Borderlands 2 DLC was also on sale last night. Just go to the Borderlands 2 Store page and you'll see all of it marked down the same amount as the game.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
If anyone is interested, you can get steam keys for the new tomb raider for 16$ if you also apply the code they tell you to. I picked it up anyways. Judging by how Far cry 3 and skyrim goty is only going -40% it seems to be a good deal.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
come on i havent even played half the games i got in the last sale and you are going to push me over the 120 cap i thought i would never reach damn you valve damn you all

ok self control has dropped to critical levels and mars war logs was purchased for half price why do i say i will probably not love this game but its only 10 bucks why please please wallet forgive for the suffering you are about to endure

ItsNotRudy

Mar 11, 2013
Planning to spend the equivalent of a pricey triple A game this sale, so far I'm on $14/$65 having bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition and Sleeping Dogs.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Grabbed the Borderlands 2 Season pass and a copy of Dishonoured for myself for a grand total of about $30.00

After watching me play BL2 for a while I got talked into buying Borderlands 2 and the Season pass for my girlfriend as well so that's another $25.00 or so.

If the sale is still going on by the time I get paid again I might buy Tomb Raider.