Steam Trades

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Anybody have any Reccetear coupons? That was one of the games I wanted to get on sale, but I missed that day. I have these coupons: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chaosyoshimage/inventory/

They aren't particularly good, but I'm sure someone could make better use of them than I can, and I'm sure someone doesn't need a Reccetear coupon...

Sep 9, 2007
chaosyoshimage said:
Anybody have any Reccetear coupons? That was one of the games I wanted to get on sale, but I missed that day. I have these coupons: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chaosyoshimage/inventory/

They aren't particularly good, but I'm sure someone could make better use of them than I can, and I'm sure someone doesn't need a Reccetear coupon...
I've got a Reccetear voucher that I'm willing to part with (seeing as I own the game already...) Would you be willing to part with your puzzle chronicles voucher?

tzimize said:
The Eupho Guy said:
tzimize said:
If there is still life in this thread I have for trade:

EYE: The divine cybermancy
Red Orchestra 2
50% Bunch of heroes
25% Deep Silver
25% bitComposer
25,33 and 50% Valve
33% Skyrim

Let me know if you want something and have something for trade.
What would you want for EYE? All I have is are 50% Valve, Reccetear and Sol Survivor vouchers,
All vouchers? I wouldnt mind trading Eye for Sol, but not a 50% voucher.
That sounds fair. I'll see if I can purchase Sol as a gift and get back to you.

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
Have
-25% valve
-50% homefront
-50% bloodbowl legendary
-33% deepsilver games
-50% Grid

The rest i got was 10 coal, counterstrike source, the orange box, and bit. trip. beat...got rid of the mall.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
The Eupho Guy said:
chaosyoshimage said:

I've got a Reccetear voucher that I'm willing to part with (seeing as I own the game already...) Would you be willing to part with your puzzle chronicles voucher?
Yep, I'll go ahead and get on Steam.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
RandV80 said:
idodo35 said:
RandV80 said:
I don't know if anyone would actually want a 7 year old WWII shooter but the only thing I won was Day of Defeat: Source. I guess it does have a $10 value, so if anyone would want it I'd prefer an RPG or strategy game instead. Something like Chantelise would work.
would u go for cupons? if so trade me... if not good luck...
I'd be fine with coupons but I looked through your selection of games and none of them really interested me.
wait so you are willing to trade it for cupons?
if so pm me...

Xalarion

Aug 28, 2011
I got:

50% off Alien Breed Impact
and 50% off Dungeon Defenders

I'd like to get a coupon for Bastion or something.
My Steam is on my profile,PM me if interested.

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
Umm, yeah I have one game leftover from the gift pile, which is Space Empires V. I'm not sure if I want to open it, as I have a somewhat similar, yet more appealing game (Gratuitous Space Battles), and I have yet to try even that, so...

Anyone's interested, my Steam ID is in my profile; I'll trade it for something cheap/indie/old.

ubersyanyde

Dec 9, 2011
Does anyone have any Valve coupons to give away?

I want to try out the Half-Life series and see if it's all that good.

Steam ID: ubersyanyde

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
ubersyanyde said:

i have the actual games:
HL1 and HL2 episode 1 (but it contains more games like deathmatch etc so its more expensive)
and i have a 25% off valve...
i am willing to trade the games for other games or a but load of TF2 items and the cupons for either TF2 items or games... i also have a few more games and cupons
my steam id is "holy sniper"

Sep 30, 2010
I've got DOTA2, not taking coupons or coal but if you have any interest pm me with an offer.
EDIT: oh yeah I've also got two 25% off valve coupons, a 50% off terraria coupon and 50% off nuclear dawn

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
itsausernamewhatofit said:
I've got DOTA2, not taking coupons or coal but if you have any interest pm me with an offer.
EDIT: oh yeah I've also got two 25% off valve coupons, a 50% off terraria coupon and 50% off nuclear dawn
will u trade it for L4D2?

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
i've got 25% off valve, 50% off the witcher: enhanced edition, 50% off UniverseSandbox, 50% off portal 2, 75% off napoleon total war, 50% off xotic, 50% off the binding of isaac, 50% off left4dead2, 10% off sega, 50% off mafia 2, 50% off duke nukem forever and 50% off fallout 3.

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
itsausernamewhatofit said:
would you take some TF2 items for DOTA 2?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LWS666/inventory/
there's my inventory, see if you like anything.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
ubersyanyde said:

I've got 25% off if you want it. Don't really want anything in trade since it's basically useless to me. I also have L4D if you want that.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
LWS666 said:
would you take some TF2 items
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LWS666/inventory/
there's my inventory, see if you like anything.
hey if u want to trade ur TF2 items away i would love to give u cupons for them (or maybie a game...) and if u still play i would love to buy your G.machina for other items (metall?) or for cupons...
my steam id is "holy sniper" pm me if ur interested...