Stolen Pixels #10: Gameplay Tutorial

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Oh my god this made me cry with laughter, something that hasn't happened to me for quite a while. Good work! You are one funny guy.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
You are missing the point of the game. It is part of a series and in the forthcoming sequel it is revealed that Desmond was planning to subvert the system by hacking the corporation's VR generating mainframe from within as the medieval assassin character thus creating an interdepartmental memo that instructs his captors to release him and give him the prize of a three week all expenses paid holiday in the Seychelles as it is revealed to them[\b] that they are all part of a Reality TV programme currently beating the fifteenth season of 'Lost' in the ratings.

Buschmaki

Apr 16, 2009
AceCalhoon said:
Maybe I'm just naive/oblivious, but I didn't think that they ever established Desmond as an assassin (which would explain why he didn't start to get "assassin powers" until the end of the game).

Ah well, it's still funny :)
They did establish him as an ex assassin by him actually admitting that and assassins trying to save him

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
There's a point to it :) It was very disaopinting that you had to let evil corporation to win so the sequal could come - and it seems that the second game will be about the same thing.

V3KT0R

Oct 28, 2009
I love Assassin's Creed, and I found the walking around as Desmond parts pretty freaky, but now it's just funny.

"Aren't you tired?"
Lucy is awesome lol.
If any of you guys have seen the "glitch" where Desmond can get on top of the table, then you'll know what I mean.

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
I played Arsearsein's Creed, and a thought that a company which seemed to care little for it's emplyees,wouldn't possibly have guards outside of the famed mechanical doors, inside the bloody tall building, in the future.
But the main wuss, is indeed not even remotly as awesome as his clan.

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
(LAUGHS)

This is awesome! I always told myself that Desmond was mature enough to know that fighting back stupidly would only net him restraints and drugs and remove his ability to possibly escape later.. but it would have been nice if he'd tried something. I only got the access pen by chance as I strolled about the lab aimlessly mashing the action button.

As to smashing the machines or quietly sabotaging them... dude his BRAIN is supported by these things! I would hope he wasn't quite stupid enough to mess with that.

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
Buschmaki said:
AceCalhoon said:
Maybe I'm just naive/oblivious, but I didn't think that they ever established Desmond as an assassin (which would explain why he didn't start to get "assassin powers" until the end of the game).

Ah well, it's still funny :)
They did establish him as an ex assassin by him actually admitting that and assassins trying to save him
I thought he was just from an assassin family and escaped them as soon as he could?

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I was thinking exactly that the whole entire time...

Sure you'll use hookers as a meathshield and slice random women in the streets but an unarmed old man who constantly yells at you? Oh no, can't do that.