Stolen Pixels #105: Left 4 Dumb, Part 21

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Darkside360 said:
THERE ARE ONLY THREE OF THEM!!!!

HAHAHAHA nice!
Honestly, that was easily the best line in the whole thing. Also, I like the idea of them escaping the zombie horde in a taxi, they should definately put that in L4D2 I think. Or at least as a hidden cheat.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
In a taxi, being chased by a tank...they aint out of the woods until they shoot it down. I like the train idea, was hoping that was Blood Harvest's rescue what with all the following the train tracks. 3 bikes means Louis is gonna get boned, again..or he finally wises up and does it to Francis, time will tell!

EnemyOfGeneric

Jul 7, 2009
Left 4 Dumb is quite funny, but it's getting a bit tiresome... I want normal Stolen Pixels back!

Maybe make Left 4 Dumb a seperate thing?

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
How about those electric wheelchairs for the elderly?
Try out running the horde on one of those.

Carra

Sep 11, 2008
Heh, I laughed at the "I call dibs on the red one" part.

It reminds me of the Ahn'Qiraj instance Blizzard implemented. It had four colors of bug mounts: red, green, yellow and blue. They were all the same speed so no difference really. But they gave the red ones a lot smaller drop chance. Everyone wanted a red one, even if they already had another one...

Yes, I can prefectly imagine that everyone would want the ferrari of the bicycles.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Ha-ha, brilliant - I can't wait to see the drive-by-bike mission (featuring the Reaper!)

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Wow somone is going to be left for dead.....Where have I heard that before?

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
All 3 of the bicycles will collapse, then Francis will trick Bill into giving them a piggyback ride to safety.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
One of the levels in Left 4 Dead 2 will end you being air-lifted out on a Pelican. Valve will then release that they've been working closely with Bungie lately, and that Left 4 Dead is actually a prequel explaining where The Flood originated. That we are actually the Forerunners, and the humans in Halo are actually a second race of humans who came into being after we first activated the rings.

Left 4 Dead 3 will take place in space and will be mostly about us researching, and trying to create said weapon to destroy the infection.

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
now this is my favorite one, lol. But you do have a point on all the basic, usual rescue vehicles being used. Honestly does are the only ones you should use, only a retard will try to escape in a bicycle.

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
imwilling to bet, that louis, gets left behind, possibly jumped by a hunter and torn up, he hasnt put a hunter in this yet

BladeOfAkriloth

Jun 30, 2009
I just hope francis will crack his knuckles at the bicycles and turn em' into harleys..... still, as said before, i wanna know who's the lucky guy to take the same ride as zoey.

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
keyton777 said:
imwilling to bet, that louis, gets left behind, possibly jumped by a hunter and torn up, he hasnt put a hunter in this yet
also a smoker has not appeared. But i'm going to laugh if louis steals the red bike and dashes as they defend

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
I like how it spends 2 panels of Louis looking before he says there's only three bikes, I don't know why though.