Stolen Pixels #123: Her Story

Vect

Jul 22, 2009
Oh, Video Game Protagonists and their perpetual kleptomaniacal urge for Teh L00ts (even if it is some Nazi's underwear or whatever crap she collects).

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Kojiro ftt said:
Velvet Assassin? Really? Did you not have anything better to write about this week?

In any case, I liked the game. Not a AAA title by any measure, but fun none-the-less. And the trinkets don't really matter; the game is easy enough without any XP. And I played it on Hard.
I just checked the mail. You didn't mail me any games. I guess you'll have to make do with the ones I buy.

Wait, you want me to make fun of "Better?" games? Comics are funnier the worse the game is.

And you played through on hard. And never bothered to earn ANY XP at all, even when the game makes half of it easy. So because the game mechanic was irrelevant I... shouldn't make fun of it?

I'm sorry. You're much too silly to be understood.

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Shamus Young said:
Kojiro ftt said:
Velvet Assassin? Really? Did you not have anything better to write about this week?

In any case, I liked the game. Not a AAA title by any measure, but fun none-the-less. And the trinkets don't really matter; the game is easy enough without any XP. And I played it on Hard.
I just checked the mail. You didn't mail me any games. I guess you'll have to make do with the ones I buy.

Wait, you want me to make fun of "Better?" games? Comics are funnier the worse the game is.

And you played through on hard. And never bothered to earn ANY XP at all, even when the game makes half of it easy. So because the game mechanic was irrelevant I... shouldn't make fun of it?

I'm sorry. You're much too silly to be understood.
lol, fair enough. I wasn't trying to imply you can't make fun of it, it just seems like there are any number of more recent and relevant games to make fun of. I was very surprised to see VA in the comic. But you're right, I didn't mail you anything, so go with what you have.