Stolen Pixels #126: To the Bat-Shrink!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #126: To the Bat-Shrink!

Batman lies on the shrink's couch and divulges his innermost fears...and desires.

Read Full Article

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
OMG,Batman is gay! Or at best,bisexual! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Woem said:
Hump if you can't jump.
Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee. Hee.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
not up the usual standards, it was pretty unfunny and the batman being gay for robin kinda lost its appeal around kindergarten, it was almost embarrassing to watch someone bomb that hard.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Well if nothing else your through with things you stand for, like with the edge guy. I like the point you made but it wasn't that funny this week

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
swaki said:
not up the usual standards, it was pretty unfunny and the batman being gay for robin kinda lost its appeal around kindergarten, it was almost embarrassing to watch someone bomb that hard.
You know, I'm always mixing things up. I try different styles and different formats and generally avoid getting into a rut. Some jokes work for some people, some for others. Not every joke is going to work for every reader.

It's inevitable some of the jokes will miss for you. You don't need to pout.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Was the psychiatrist a character from anything in particular, or just a random character model?

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Was the psychiatrist a character from anything in particular, or just a random character model?
Just a random Half-Life 2 character who looked suitable.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
MY EYES! MY HEART! MY SANITY!

Despite all the things you just robbed from me, I'd have to say this is one of the more morbidly funny things I've ever seen...

In the same way that the stalkers from HL2ep1 were some of the most morbidly awesome things ever.

...And again with the screaming.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
lol! Good one.
Batman always puzzled me. After his parents got killed, he grown up with Alfred being a multi billionaire and when he's finally adult... he dress like THAT to fight the crime. Just wtf.
But we wouldn't have any games of him. I can forgive him for that. :p

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Shamus Young said:
swaki said:
You know, I'm always mixing things up. I try different styles and different formats and generally avoid getting into a rut. Some jokes work for some people, some for others. Not every joke is going to work for every reader.

It's inevitable some of the jokes will miss for you. You don't need to pout.
not being a crybaby, just think that most of the dialog lacks wit, which is rare for you, the only other comic i didn't really like was the fallout one, and that was most likely because i couldn't relate to it as i loved the game, and i just found the batman is hawt for robin joke has been used out, it's a cliché if you will, and i expected better from a professional writer.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
the fag-batman joke is more a reference to the fact that bruce does have some remorse for pulling all 3 robins into the job, even if they wanted to, and that any text relating to this regret can be read in 2 ways.

its funny, but only for a while

also, where is that batman model from, its really low quality for the scenes