Stolen Pixels #128: Quotas

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Wouldn't it just be humane to put them out of their missery, via "Falco Paaaauuunch!!!!!" ?

Plus yeah might get EXP for that...

Or Freezing everyone in place with a freeze ray. On fire? No worries. Dieing of poison? No worries Wait 'till the future.

All they are gonna do is try to bath in natural gas and have a smoke two minutes later...

Woem

May 28, 2009
While his nose looks fairly heroic, his chin could be much, much broader!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
so true... so true... I can't think of one person who won't do that in an MMO

Scarlet Knight

Mar 6, 2009
Lift concrete off a citizen, you save him for a day; teach a citizen to lift concrete off ...oh, $#*@, who are we kidding....

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
For what it's worth, those rocks actually do loads of damage to a large area - I think I saved about 15-20 Civvys with my last character, just chucking rocks at Qulaar. I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing - It's nice to see comics about games I've played :p

EDIT - HOLY CRAP! I've just realised I've seen you running about! I mentioned it to my supergroup mates! In case I didn't send you the tell - Star on Chest, great name :D

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Ever wonder why people wish to be superheroes? It's so they don't get ignored when their cries for help go unanswered.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
And now I think back to all the times Lois Lane got herself into trouble, requiring Superman to come save her. Now that I think about it, he should have just moved on.

[small]Feel free to snicker at where he is sending her...[/small]

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
Oh my god a giant rock!

(in wow I felt bad for abandoning the tortured gorlocs in sholazar...)