Stolen Pixels #129: Champions In Line

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Aurora219 said:
samsonguy920 said:
"Red Rubber..." Yep, I am so gonna remember that if and when I get on Champions.
I don't think I'm ever going to get on Champions online - I've heard nothing but complaints about it and gripes of it's general feel making it seem like every other MMO ever made in one.
Bah, don't listen to them whinning b*tards (not you).

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Why do all the good games cost extra to play?
OT: Ya, it does get a little old when you're the chosen one, along with everyone else in the outpost.

mintfresh

Nov 28, 2007
I want to know why there was never a hero dance club in the comics. I for one would love to see the Justice League strut their funky stuff.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
The Great JT said:
"Killed Black Talon?" Only superheroes seem to be able to get away with this shit...
I know right. He just HAD to be Black right!

Racist super heroes I swear...

RudeMorgue

Jan 2, 2008
Funny comic, though the explanation given isn't how the game actually works. Only you see the npcs run up and thank you for your various exploits. Tested this several times last night.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
RudeMorgue said:
Funny comic, though the explanation given isn't how the game actually works. Only you see the npcs run up and thank you for your various exploits. Tested this several times last night.
So does that make the super "Heroes" all insane who only do what the invisible people tell them to do ?

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
I killed black talon! And all the important people applauded me afterward and gave me a key to the City! Defender thinks I'm leet too.

taltamir

Mar 16, 2005
Meat market, nice. their power is being super sluts... and saving the city from black talon.