Stolen Pixels #196: Breen Fortress, Part 2

Alexnader

$20 For Steve
May 18, 2009
Nice display picture wordsmith! I was scrolling through the page and I just randomly see a weeping angel, so I scroll back up and its moved! Momentarily creepy...

MAGGOTS!
Soldier, Sniper or Scout. Pyro if I want to annoy people.

Also come on Metro!

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Careful Breen!

If not she may put the comic into-

"OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME!"

...shit...

Fav class as acharacter is good ol' Pyro.

Fav class tends to chnage based on what i'm playing.

Best class is Medic/Scout/Heavy.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
I enjoy sniper(huntsman/jarate set) on offense or defense, but pyro is a lot of fun provided it's not a payload match. If I can get away with it I love to play Scout on defense- coming up on an enemy's flank and blasting them to bits with a point-blank Force-A-Nature is probably the most satisfying part of the game.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Never played it, but I believe I would at least try the medic - I always go for medical classes, anyway.
Even tought I've never played the game, I'm still enjoying the comics.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
I bet a few nice jokes will come from this, but still..I have the feeling that I've only read half of this week's comic. Sure, this is a nice plottwist, but that doesn't mean that I don't want a joke at the end of every comic anymore.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I generally want to go for the engineer, but that class tends to be overused so I end up going Heavy - with a sandvich.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I'm loving the Breen Fortress story arc. As for your question, my favorites are Heavy > Sniper > Medic > Engy

Orange_Clockwork

Oct 29, 2009
She's dropping a box of Eyelanders! Or it could be full of Sandviches.

My favorite class on offense is a Rifle Sniper, on defense Pyro!

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
Depends on the map, situation and what I'm feeling like. So for example, if we've been pushed back to the second cap, I'll spy behind them and backstab people as they make their way to the front. For general purpose though, I'll normally play medic or heavy.

Feb 13, 2008
Alexnader said:
Nice display picture wordsmith! I was scrolling through the page and I just randomly see a weeping angel, so I scroll back up and its moved! Momentarily creepy...
That's not wordy...;)

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Alexnader said:
That's not wordy...;)
Anything that takes the image of an Angel, becomes an Angel

*turns off computer*

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Dark Templar said:
The heavy. He is the easiest to play.

.......I have no shame in that either XD
No shame, no shame at all. I love the Heavy for when I am cutting loose and he lets loose with his wild laugh. Cry some more!