Stolen Pixels #199: Breen Fortress, Part 5

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
It IS all just fan-fiction!

Why do we put up with this!?

I DEMAND LESS FAN-FICTION STYLE COMICS!
Shamus Young said:
Maybe it?s time to break down and admit this is my calling in life. I was put here to write fanfiction.
Just be thankful he hasn't delved into the realm of slash fanfiction.

I now need to go wash my mind of Breen and the Announcer.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
RejjeN said:
zombie711 said:
phffff, you gun gun is no match for my gun gun gun
But can it best my Gun Gun Cannon?
Or my Gun Cannon Gun BFG Gun Rocket-Launcher Gun Gun BIG-GUN Gun Gun Spam Eggs Gun?

(Edit: Why does Gun Gun Cannon sound like the name of a shoot-em-up anime?)

(Edit 2: "Gun" is no longer looking like a word to me.)

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Now can we nuke the studio and send all to hell on the next episode, where the announcer will have to listen to records of her own voice for eternity, MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
RejjeN said:
zombie711 said:
phffff, you gun gun is no match for my gun gun gun
But can it best my Gun Gun Cannon?
Or my Gun Cannon Gun BFG Gun Rocket-Launcher Gun Gun BIG-GUN Gun Gun Spam Eggs Gun?

(Edit: Why does Gun Gun Cannon sound like the name of a shoot-em-up anime?)

(Edit 2: "Gun" is no longer looking like a word to me.)
It now just looks like a compound word to me.

cheywoodward

Dec 2, 2009
I came up with the perfect analogy for fan fiction yesterday. Making fan fiction is like taking something great and remaking it with vomit.

OT: I tolerate your fan fiction because it is comedic it doesn't try to tell a new tale with the characters it uses them as a vehicle for comedy and I like good comedy more than I dislike fan fiction.

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
/doffs monocle
Ah, yes, the highly sought after Gun Gun. The comic demonstrates the concept very effectively! Although there aren't nearly enough people there to have a truly memorable firefight, the execution is sound, and I can definitely see it (in theory, that is) leading to an impressive amount of Dakka.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Thanks Shamus, you actually managed to make me crack a smile after a really rough day and at the same instant someone I really don't want in my life anymore is trying to instant message me....

I want to see the Gun Gun in a game now... and I want to fire it.... :D

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
At least the Gun Gun doesn't shoot out anime guns. A lot of those double as swords and are pointy.
Shamus Young said:
Will there be a truce?
Pfft, who cares about a truce? Will there be a collector's edition to the Gun Gun?

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Now I have the urge to one up The Gun Gun. How about a tank, made out of bombs, that shoots guns, made out of ballistae, that shoot twinkies with grenades in them that send off depleted uranium when they explode?

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
dududf said:
I've made a gun gun in Garrys mod before.

Get a large can of sorts, put a prop spawner in the middle, put some explosives at the back, and presto you've got a gun gun. Just hold down the explode button and the prop spawner.
Your dp is hilarious might I just say