Stolen Pixels #207: Resident Equality

MrJohnson

May 13, 2009
I would say it's racists because all the black zombies can jump really high, live in mud huts, used to be morons, and were used as slave labor before being turned into zombies. And the only food they ate was chicken.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I equally hate everyone who tries to pull a Devil's Proof on me...are you happy now?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I say, there will not be complete racial equality until people stop caring if a game depicts a guy moving down a bunch of people of a different skin-colour.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Heh...good one. Don't like a good bit of Shamuses stuff these days, but this one hit the sweet spot.

I had a rant here, but really the following link is all that needs be said about 99% of all 'racist' accusations coming from primarily the North American continent due to its own personal history about which, by the way, no one else throughout the rest of the world could care less at the end of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWWFU7r2K0

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
AH! Finally a person who understands. Racism in general is purely an American trend. Or, at best, a western trend. I spend a good bit of time in Japan and China and I can tell you right now that, for the most part, people over there just don't understand it or even know of its existence. Sadly, most Americans don't really even realize that our culture is racist, sexist and religonist by default. I work for the Target Corporation. Now, when I go into work and someone needs me to find a person named John they aren't going to describe him as having a certain hair cut, or wearing this shirt, or that shirt. They will immediately tell me that he's the young black guy working in position x. I really have never understood why people in western cultures are so preoccupied with labels. Looking at me, you'd see a skinning, white 20-something with glasses who plays video games and loves fantasy. Instant nerd, or whatever. What if I told you I'm from a LONG line of professional warriors and I've spent my whole life practicing the martial arts. Next you'll be comparing me to Chuck Norris and trying to throw punches at me to test my reflexes. But even that is a form a prejudice. Western culture seems to want to kill the individual by any means necissary. You're either apart of one group or another and, like it or not, people are going to put you there themselves.

Orzene

Nov 28, 2008
I hate her because I called to her to open a door and she just jumped over a bridge gap for 5 minutes,.. repeatedly...

Oh yeah, and she shot a barrel right next to me and killed me. I was a little miffed at that....

Grograth

Jun 14, 2012
The problem with society and all this "political correctness" stuff is that every one goes to the extreme of not being rasist that they become the most rasist people out there, but all in all good job you have taken a huge problem in society and made it funny.