Stolen Pixels #221: After Curfew, Episode 9

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
Interviewing Companion Cube? I wonder what it'll have to say...Chell didn't say much.

Also go Team Samus! http://sablegear.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2repwi

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
The Companion Cube? I love that guy . . . er, girl . . . thing.
I love the Companion Cube. It's never once threatened to stab me.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Best stolen pixels.

20 minutes. I thought the same thing, when it was the IW guys complaining about reviews.

Kameronmf

Feb 14, 2009
MooseHowl said:
But really, Shamus... I know in the past Penny Arcade has stolen your ideas before you've had a chance to publish them, or even tell anyone about them, but doing it in a three year old comic? That's not just one-upping you, that's a conspiracy. You'd better check your home for bugs... and don't forget the shower head. That where the ideas come from, so it's always tapped.
Yeah, you'd think the cube would have some room in its schedule after three years.

Noggy

Jul 25, 2008
You know for a minute there I though that Metro said 'Team Shamus' and I had an image of a twilight fan shirt except with Shamus's face over Edwards. Breen's expression seemed fitting.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
Always love After Curfew. They're great for a laugh, and I would so totally watch it if it were a real late-night talk show.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I am eagerly awaiting when GlaDOS appears.

The Cube has about as much to say as Gordon Freeman would on that show.
"Bonk!"

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
BWAHAHAH!
That was a good one!
Nice Comic.

Oh and.
*Puts on Chozo Power Suit*
TEAM SAMMUS FTW!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Tolerant Fanboy said:
This should certainly be an interesting interview. I hope they brought Chell to interpret for the Cube.
but chells a silent protaginist, they'd need GLaDOS to interpret Chell interpreting the cube!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/stolen-pixels/7329-Stolen-Pixels-179-Breen-Interviews-Chell

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Wait, so Portals can go back in time now?

Now getting Eddie Riggs would be awesome *crosses fingers*