Stolen Pixels #226: Chime Chime Chime

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Damn you Shamus. This pushed me over the edge into buying it, and I'm now addicted.

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
I saw Chime on steam a while back,haven't thought about it since then,now that Shamus made a comic about it I'm gonna try it out.

Are you Valve's marketing agent or something,Shamus? lol

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
Lovecraftian madness consumes another. I wonder why it's always the MMOs and puzzle games that end up destroying the highest number of SAN points?

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
After seeing this I googled Chime. Then I looked at the site, and watched some videos. Then I got on XBL and downloaded a trial. I played two rounds of the demo, then I bought it.

I bought Chime, just from seeing this comic. That game is incredible.

Goliathvv

Nov 8, 2009
Thank god there isn't a demo on steam!

Btw, thanks for the heads up Samus, I'm not buying this game until I'm on vacation...

EDIT:
Ok, couldn't resist, just bought it... Hope you're happy Samus. XD

VyperX

Jul 14, 2009
I recently bought the game, at the same time as a friend... That night I went to bed 2 hours late, and for the next 2 days my brain kept visualizing how chimes would fit onto the grid.

It was like Tetris all over again. I can remember several vacations I wasted on that game...

Oh how I love those games. :)

Shroomhell

Apr 4, 2010
I have no idea what it is, but, awesome!

By the way, don't get help. It would make your comic suck.
your other stuff too.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
I just bought it. BAM. Valve should give you a beer and a hooker for all the sales you've made them.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Queen Michael said:
I don't understand the appeal of these games. There's no story, no beautiful landscapes... To each his own, I guess.
Yeah, it really can be hard to explain the appeal of a puzzle game to a person who isn't into them. I know the appeal. Shamus knows the appeal. That guy over there seems to know the appeal. But none of us could really put it into words. I guess you could say it's like a joke. Either you get it or you don't.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
It doesn't hurt that the game's proceeds go to charity, either.
Really? That is great! Now if I ever get bugged about being addicted to the game, I can be a smug bastard to anyone who picks on me.

OT: Chime, chime, chime, chime, chime, chime, chime, chime, chime...... If I ever find you Shamus after I get trapped into the black hole, I'll blame you for wasting years of my life!

[sub][sub]Nice comic.[/sub][/sub]

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Curse you Shamus, why did you have to go and notice Chime and then do a comic on it? You owe me five bucks! >:O