Stolen Pixels #227: PUNishment

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Psycodiablo said:
I get the MGS and Metroid one, but I don't get the Ninja Gaiden/Guy Dan one. Anyone help me out here?
His name is Dan. He's a ninja, and a guy.

Explaining it does not make it any less funny, mostly because it wasn't funny to begin with.

Still: Touché, Shamus. Touché.

JoeCool385

May 10, 2010
I don't hate you, Shamus. "Hate" is such a strong word.

You know that feeling when you're walking in bare feet and stub your toe on a carpet tack? That's how I feel about you.

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
Sennz0r said:
Psycodiablo said:
I get the MGS and Metroid one, but I don't get the Ninja Gaiden/Guy Dan one. Anyone help me out here?
His name is Dan. He's a ninja, and a guy.

Explaining it does not make it any less funny, mostly because it wasn't funny to begin with.

Still: Touché, Shamus. Touché.
Oh. Thought it was going to be more clever then that.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I've seen something similar, but I can't remember where. Also, this just about expresses the funny factor of the puns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-N3tEMlIDk

Prophetic Heresy

Dec 26, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
You really are the root of all evil. I lol'd.

EDIT:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Kelethor said:
Puns cause Cancer.

Its true, I read it in an online webcomic.
That was disproved recently. They took ten of the worst and no pun in ten did.
Now, doubly so.

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
I usually don't laugh out loud at things when by myself, but MMetriod: Another M made be guffaw quite hard. Its just such a stupid/funny joke I cant help myself but smile at it

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
I would totally playt ninja Guy Dan

who doesnt want to play a ninja who is named dan???

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that Shamus didn't make a pun out of the name of a PC title.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
I was actually making a joke about Metal Gear just like that last week in a comic I wrote up... spooky.

Someone mind explaining the Metroid: Another M joke is? I think I get it, but if that's the case, I don't find it too funny. Maybe I'm missing something.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Psycodiablo said:
Until the Metroid one I thought he was being snarky on the whole westernization aspect of DMC (blown way out of proportion if you ask me). Then it was just bad puns, and the ninja is a guy who is probably named Dan.

OT: Bad puns. Must resist urge to kill.