Stolen Pixels #243: Keep on Bussin?

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
For charity, of course. I derive no sadistic pleasure from the torturing of my fellow human beings. [sub]dance, monkey, dance[/sub] *Ahem* For charity.
Again, thanks Escapist, for giving $10 when I did!

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Keep on bussing indeed! Hope to see them beat last years record! :D $170K+ gonna be a tuff goal but i believe they can :D

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
I found desert bus on the internet... Well... a dumbed down version... Within about 1 mile I was wondering how long it would take to scratch my eyes out

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
I found desert bus on the internet... Well... a dumbed down version... Within about 1 mile I was wondering how long it would take to scratch my eyes out
Please describe to me what parts of the actual Desert Bus game appear "smart" in comparison to the version you found.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
DTWolfwood said:
Keep on bussing indeed! Hope to see them beat last years record! :D $170K+ gonna be a tuff goal but i believe they can :D
They're over half way there and the drive usually comes in the last day, if not the last hours.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Andronicus said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Please describe to me what parts of the actual Desert Bus game appear "smart" in comparison to the version you found.
DUmbed down. as in it was literally a picture of the road instead of having the dashboard and mirror. Not litterally dumb...

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
Andronicus said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
DUmbed down. as in it was literally a picture of the road instead of having the dashboard and mirror. Not litterally dumb...
The phrase usually refers to a game has been nerfed in order to appeal to a wider audience, in my experience. But I can see what you mean. The phrase just sounded extremely funny when using it to describe Desert Bus :)

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Andronicus said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Andronicus said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
The phrase usually refers to a game has been nerfed in order to appeal to a wider audience, in my experience. But I can see what you mean. The phrase just sounded extremely funny when using it to describe Desert Bus :)
Oh... Where I come from it means to simplyfy, or if you're feeling liek a dick to over-simplify to the point of stupidity

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
So Shamus what's Paul's phone number, and what was your most favoritest puzzle that you put your players through now that you have ample time and space.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Gotta love that useless rear view mirror. Way to drive the bus!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Woo Desert Bus! I'm actually planning to submit a challenge with a $10 donation when I get home from work, so keep an eye out for that :D. Note it will involve more singing, and possibly dancing. And cool African chanting too... :p.

skyfire_freckles

Jan 30, 2008
Oh, yay, it's back! I waited so impatiently...

Oh. Yeah. Um. I guess that's funny...meh. At least it's for a good cause???

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I got this urge to sing the buss driver song...

And keep on bussing for the children!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
JUST KEEP BUSSING LRR!

Love watchign this
Me too. Better than any TV show ever this is.

*resumes watching on a separate computer while typing this into the Escapist*