Stolen Pixels #249: Division of Laborer

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, why do I have to do all the work?? ...you know, aside from the fact that it'd be a very boring game if I didn't.

killradio

Jul 22, 2009
*SPOILER ALERT (sort of)* Well, Ellie does get stabbed in the eye so I guess that makes up for the fact that she's generally f**king useless.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Any fear that there might of been is drastically reduced by the SHEER FUN of chopping monsters up and firing thier own arms back at them. I think that's why Isaac says things like' don't worry I'm going to climb to the top of the evisceration manifold and access the dismemberment grid.' He knows he wants more monsters to chop up, he craves it, as do I.

Eveonline100

Feb 20, 2011
Issaic: dude i been through hell i dammed hazdered pay.
EU: Sorry not going to happen your just one small incedent.
Issaic: i didn't sign up for this shit i been neverly eaten alive by babies you know!
EU: Nothing i can do what do you meen by eaten alive by baby?
Issaic: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
EU: Hello?
(sound of flesh being cut in half along with gunfire)
Issaic: This is what i mean!(holds up nercomoprh)
and now you know why issaic doesn't go to his union

noobartist1

Apr 11, 2011
InterAirplay said:
Why does Isaac go up with this? he should to the shop steward of the Engineer's Union, because there's no way any of this crap is in his contract.
There's a very simple reason why:

Radio voice "Issac, you have to go to the Engineer's Union, this is getting too much! But to get there you'll need to go through the Hydroponics area, crawl through the ventilation ducts, get to Central control, repair the rail system AGAIN, take the train to Area 14, shortcut through the barracks, and you'll be there.

Oh, did I mention the air is getting poisoned because of something in the Hydroponics area, something organic has played merry hell with the rail system, the Central Control is one of the first areas to be infected, not to mention you'll be walking right through General Distrust's troops"

Isaac: "FUUUUUUuuuuuuu~"

*hours later*

Isaac: "Alright. I'm here. Where's everyone?"

Radio voice: "well, meet my friend"

Head of Engineer's Union: "Muhahahaha!! You've just done what I wanted you to do, pawn of my overly complex scheme!! I shall now..."

*gets eaten by necromorpth... boss monster appears*

Issac: "Gah, not again"

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I guess you might have reasons and I thought I'd try to get used to it, but I'm not a fan of the new format, I can hardly see the images and in the end seem to be just reading the words and using my imagination for the images. I couldn't for instance, tell you from memory what the picture in todays comic is, but I could still tell you what most of the joke was and what your comment about the game was.