Stolen Pixels #65: Ten out of Ten Stars

fedpayne

Sep 4, 2008
I read this last night after playing Fable 2 for... most of yesterday. In my dream last night he appeared to tell me I'd been playing for too long. Only he looked younger. He had hair.

It was weird.

Tegual

Feb 17, 2009
Fable 2 was thin. This article was great. The end game was a huge let down. I was left saying what the Hell.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
yeah, we now know how evil Peter can be, but at least he didn't influence me!
*looks at own gamertag*
oooooh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (kidding, that was my nickname 5 years ago XD)

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
Between Yahtzee and Stolen Pixels, the poorly Photoshopped head of Peter Molyneux is establishing itself as a serious threat. I had best set some traps.

Trako

Jul 23, 2008
Oh No! It's the poorly photoshopped head of Peter Molyneux!

I have, however, mastered the lost art of Individualism, so I have the will and the power to resist Fable 2. You are not my master, Peter!

I have broken free from the Game Maytricks. I have taken the red pill and I have seen the reality!

It can be done! You too can will yourselves out of the grasp of Molyneux!

-----

I was laughing hysterically at the comic, good work!

Beatrix

Jul 1, 2009
I never did submit to that guy... (well, the guy in the spire, I suppose I did submit to Molyneux in a way, even if I only borrowed Fable II).

Does anything fun happen if you do?

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
I hope Yahtzee saw this, he would have this look (^_^) all day after seeing it. It certainly did the same for me. I'm in a love hate relationship with Fable, it is the first RPG to introduce me to moral choice system but...it just....*cries in a corner*