ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
thahat said:
i dont want to kill him, i just want to rid the world of his presence XD
an erase-o-beam would do just fine.
Hmmm... *runs to lab underneath house and begins tinkering away*

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
Ah, so he's a child star. I had no idea. I just know the name from all those dreadful comments on youtube claiming that people who dislike vids are Bieber fans. Glad we cleared that up.

Tim_Buoy

Jul 7, 2010
Cheveyo said:
LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!
http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/meme-prints/leave-britney-alone.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help it.
seriously is this a dude or a girl i could never tell and would like an answer
OT:Who? i just ignore him and his fan base

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Kortall said:
Every time I see a thread like this anywhere...

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?910580-I-quot-owned-quot-Justin-Beiber

Oldy but a goody.

/end
Hahaha! That's so many kinds of brilliant, I'm just sad I hadn't seen it until now... o_O

Honestly, I'm just doing as a few others on here seem to be. That is, ignoring him as well as I can.
Though I'm a fan of that 35 minute ambient piece made from "U Smile". :p

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
headshotcatcher said:
At any rate, if you want to kill him for either his success with something stupid or out of jealousy, go pick off the creators of most toys too, and kill Miley Cyrus, the head of Popcap Games, Oprah Winfrey. Ends up to be like 3/4th of all you see on TV
Sounds to me like a challenge.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
I don't hate Justin Bieber. After all, his existence gave rise to the career of Heavy Bieber (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmIzxO0-n4)

So how can you hate him, when he's given us Heavy Bieber?

RIOgreatescapist

Nov 9, 2009
Maybe a kid but what has the world come to then, when a 13 yo is one of the main responsibles for the destruction of tasteful music as we know it.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
It's not Bieber I have a problem with, however I'd not mind seeing Simon Cowell publicly killed for his crimes against music, as far as I can tell there's no-one 'above' him, whereas Bieber, if he 'disappeared' there'd be another Miley Cyrus-lite being engineered and groomed for fame within days.

I say publicly, because we need everyone to know it's going to be dangerous in future to ruin the UK music industry and just turn it into a profit based karaoke night, and that teaching everyone that overdoing it like an exaggerated Mariah Carey is how EVERY song needs to be sung if you want to prove you're a 'good' singer.

NEWSFLASH: It's possible to show emotion without turning 'love' into a seventeen syllable word lasting a minute.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
ethaninja said:
thahat said:
i dont want to kill him, i just want to rid the world of his presence XD
an erase-o-beam would do just fine.
Hmmm... *runs to lab underneath house and begins tinkering away*
oo ive got my own evil scientist now? cool!

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
It's not that I hate him as a person, I just hate everything he stands for and the people who forced him upon us.

I think that's fair.

Donald L

May 31, 2009
It is going to be interesting when his voice breaks.
It would be funny if he ended up like Homer Simpson.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
When sane people say they want to kill someone, they never actually mean it. Maybe if they came face to face with Bieber, they would tell him what a shit pop star he is but that's the worst really.

Me on the other hand, I want to punch him in his stupid face for writing popular shit.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Anoctris said:
headshotcatcher said:
Haaa, Bill Hicks... What a legend. Though I thought you was going to put on the vid where he's talking about Marky, Mark and Vanilla Ice giving the devil a BJ for a career.

Okay back on-topic... I honestly don't know who Justin Bieber is. I've heard a good amount about him from reading internet forums and apparently he's a shite sing but I've never heard him play or know what he looks like.

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
I've never even heard his music, but I'm sick of reading about him all over the place and seeing him with that idiotic haircut. I feel the same way about Kim Kardashian. Painful to look at, and there's a new fucking story every time she steps out of her house.

Matt-the-twat

Sep 13, 2009
I don't particularly care about Justin Bieber, he's just like any other musician I don't want to listen to. Seems to me that if he wasn't so popular a lot of 'haters' wouldn't care, same kind of goes with Twilight really. People being bitter about something/one being more successful than most other people/things and yet they dislike it. That's all it is at the end of the day. I also have to say that the Escapist is particularly bad about this, I only very rarely see Bieber hate, but on here it seems to be almost a weekly event.

Drakenian

Jul 25, 2008
But it's fun to hate him. :p

I just don't like him. I don't go rant about how "faggoty and wussy" he is, if that's what you're complaining about. That annoys me too, but it annoys me no matter who they're complaining about.

Monstrion

Apr 27, 2010
First-
Terribad post. You misunderstand the motivation and the goals of his haters and present your opinion as a fact. Who the hell wants to kill him? Wake up.

Second-
headshotcatcher said:
Okay that probably made no sense but I hope you understand it the way I meant it :)
With that sentense you managed to shoot your topic right into the eyesocket. If you cant formulate your opinion clearly, refrain from voicing it and read up on rhetoric.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
The biggest problem for me is that in his music videos he comes across as a miniature douchebag-in-training.